Stop that Cheetah!

Uuuuuuhhhh!

My favorite detective is here!

I am pretty sure by the office he has that he is a detective!

Well not that I care anyways.

Me: Mew!

The moment I heard the police and the detectives voice I stopped doing what I was currently doing and looked at him while I was sitting on a villain that was crying and bleeding.

Villain 2: Please get him off me!

Me: Grrrr!

Villain 2: Please just arrest me and get him off me!

Detective: *Sign* Come here Feral!

The freaking hell!

I am not a real cat!

I am a human being!

As if I would vome over like a pet cat!

Me: Hmpf!

Detective: Come here big kitty!

Sansa: You sure that is a good idea, nya?

Detective: You have a better one?

Police Officer: I do.

Ohh no you don't!

The moment I saw the police officer pulling out his gun  I was already in the air on my way to him and the moment I landed on him, he fell down backwards and had his hand with the gun protectivly in front him. Needless to say that I bit him and growled at him too.

Now here is the catch. I was still covered with the drug and so the guys quirk activated. It was a rather funny quirk too as he started glowing like a Christmas tree.

Ahhh!

Too bright!

Way too bright!

Gosh what are you?

A Crismass tree or a lamp post?

Me: Hiss#

I started backing away as I also covered my eyes with a paw and layed down at a safe distance.

Detective: Get me some water! No one is getting close to Feral and NO one is pulling a gun on him!

I could hear some footsteps approaching me and instinctively started growling at them. However the detective started talking and I knew that it was him that was also approaching me too.

Detective: Listen Feral. You are coveres with a white substance. I would like to get it off you. Is this all right with you.

Me: mew.

I kinda like being a cat but to be honest I don't need that stuff to stay as a cat. My quirk overuse drawbacks is staying in my chetah form for 3 days straight and I only overuses it when I shift a lot all of the sudden.

So by activating my quirk I shifted and now I am stuck...

It's not the cat thing that is my quirk but the shifting itself.

Well it will get me in a lot of problems if I stay covered so get it off me.

And thanks for offering me that.

Once he was close to me I couldn't see him as I still covered my face from the glowing guy which was still in front of me. I could tell it since even with my eyes closed I could see red like as of I had closed eyes and would stare at the sun. Same feeling.

The detective must have noticed because he put his trenchcoat over my face covering me.

Detective: Better?

Me: Mew.

Soon after that I felt water that was getting poured on me and I was soo confues where it is coming from that I needed to look. It was another police man that could make waterfrom thin air since air had the compent O in it after all.

Always amazing to see others quirk.

Detective: You seem interested and exiting? You like baths?

Me: Hmpf!

Ohh please as if I would be interested in a bath!

Come on who is?

And what cat loves a good bath?

I mean I don't mind it.

Detective: Kay than maybe you are interested in quirks?

Me: mew!

Yes that one!

Detective: I already thought so.

Well then why didn't you ask that first?

Detective: You certainly have a quirk seeing as you are this big and have a unusual fur color but you might be close to something like Nezu.

Something?

Human!

Look at your stupidness!

I am a human too!

Think!

You really think that Feral is still a cheetah and an owner... Well did you see the owner?

And than you seem pretty stupid!

No cheetah or cat inthe world would act likea human or this close to one!

If andI say IF they were not in a lab but hey where in the world do you get a chretah in the city?

I mean besides having this as a quirk?

Just a thought!

It didn't take long for the detective to finally get the substance down from me and I did wanted to leave the site if not for the detective to stop me.

Detective: And where do you think you are going, Feral?

Me: Mew!

Where does it look like?

Home obviously!

Detective: You are coming with us today?

Ohh no!

I don't think that that is a good idea!

Detective: My treat!

Me: Mew!

Fine!

I am curious what you have to iver!

...

Did you really think I would be that stupid?

Nope!

I turned around after chirping at him and started to climb some boxes to jump through the open window.

See ya!

Once I was out I started running back to my own base but I somehow felt like messing worh Shigaraki and ended up going there instead.

Soo...

Who's up for a little scare in the night?

Yes!

You guessed right!

This big kitty here!

I was really on my way there and I would have arrived by now if not for a certain thing that happen.

Gosh!

Why me?

First I get thrown into a box of drugs and now this?!

This jas to be some kind of sick joke!

At least I am not alone!

And you are also the least person I wanted to encounter!