Another great day stuck like a cheetah....

After yesterday's chaos I decided to stay in the guestroom and not sleep with the heroes in the same room like they wanted me to do. First of I was still a child and old enough to stay a room on my own which thank god was not white and secondly, I for sure was not so keen on being with them together watching them enjoy a lovely time together. No thank you.

In the morning I got my food and I was greeted with some pets and hugs coming from Eraserhead and when the time came to go to school, I just laid down on the ground looking at them.

Mic: Come on.

Eraserhead: Nothing will happen this time. I am taking you with me.

Me: Mew!

Nope!

I don't want too!

Let me rest for a day!

Come on!

Let me just rest!

I just want to stay home and not encounter that rat or any other human being!

This drugs effect should wear off sometimes soon.

Can you let me stay at home and rest?

Wait... did I just say home...

My god what's wrong with me this is not my home!

I need to get back at Shigaraki and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

Mic: Feral, come on. We can also let Lunch Rush make you something.

What am I?

A cat?!

Do you really thing you can bribe me with food?

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Look I don't want to go either but I promised to take over Vlad's class today because he has some urgent family thing to do.

Not my problem!

Besides good luck dealing with these monkeys!

UA is a zoo not a school!

I am not going back in there!

Mic: Sho... what should we do?

Eraserhead: Is RG in the house?

Mic: Yes, she always is.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Good.

With that he came closer to me and then picked me up as if it was nothing and was carrying me in his arms like a huge baby.

What the...

I don't like being carried like this!

PUT ME DOWN!

Me: Mew!

Eraserhead: No.

Me: MEW!

Eraserhead: NO!

Me: Mew!

Eraserhead: Nope! No matter how much you beg me, I won't put you down!

Fine...

Than deal with me!

As I was thinking that I started purring and than snuggling against the hero who suddenly froze in place.

How do you like that!

Before he knew what was happening and looked at me, I booped my nose against his and then licked his face which was a bad idea but I didn't care at all. Right after I did that the hero turned around and sat on the couch with me in his hands and lap, petting my stomach and giving me belly rubs.

This is not what I wanted but I still like it.

Eraserhead: We are staying today.

Mic: SHO! You can't do that!

Eraserhead: Watch me!

I saw him pick up his phone from his pocket while still petting me with one hand and as I was guessing he gave Nezu a call. As if I was guessing right, I could hear Nezu's voice coming from over the phone immediately.

Nezu: Yes, Aizawa.

Ohh his name is Aizawa?

I'll call him like that from now on. It's easier than Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: Find another teacher to babysit Vlad's class.

Straight to the point huh....

I am pretty sure he won't accept this without a reason.

Having a cheetah at home is probably not one of them.

Nezu: Feral I assume?

Aizawa: Yes.

Nezu: Fine by me. Take care of him.

Aizawa: I will.

Now I was left speechless looking at the hero.

Aizawa: Heard that. We are staying here big boy.

Me: HISSS!!!

Never call me big boy again!

I am not a freaking pet!

Mic: I don't think he likes being called that way.

Aizawa: Kitten?

Me: Grrr...

Better but still no.

Aizawa: Fine. I'll use your name Feral.

Not really my real name but okay.

Still my Vigilante name so I am fine.

Me: Mew.

He then started petting me and rubbing my whiskers. He really seemed to enjoy his time petted and playing with my whiskers as well as my tail and fur. What amazed him the most were my paw pads.

Aizawa: Sooo soft.

Yes... yes... get over it!

You have a big cat and you can do nearly whatever you want with it like a huge plushy now get over it!

You are a hero!

And an adult!

Get your grip together!

Mic: Well I'll be going now. Anything I should get you back?

Aizawa: Nope.

Mic: Well till later!

The rest of the day we spent together playing. Like he would use his capture gear which he caught me once in as a cat toy and I would obviously chase after it because I wanted to make him happy. He after all took care of me but to be quite honest I didn't quite liked chasing after things but the feathery toy was great. It was soft and by now I realized how much I had a thing for soft things. Besides that, all that matters was that Aizawa had fun and I got my sweet rest and was getting somewhat spoiled more than their cat. The cat hates me officially after today I knew I needed to have a real cat fight with her later or tomorrow. Today I was just a nice relaxing day.