Finally Free

It was the moment when I got out of the prison and ran towards streets that were not so noise that I felt free for the first time in my life. I really felt free. However, my freedom was not for long since I immediately managed to run into a black market for children.

Huh... Seriously?!

Now that I am free, I run into them?!

This only shows how much I have in life....

Well I don't have to hold back anymore!

And best thing ever!

No one will ever search for a mentally ill child!

I mean who does something that stupid anyways?!

Since I found the black-market ring already, I thought why now and see where their base was. It was a market where they displayed kids and a couple of people wearing masks were also there.

Animal masks...

Creative but your scents are giving you away!

I'll go and bite you all into your asses and castrate you guys too!

You don't deserve to have kids after being here!

How dare you even buy kids like they were some kind of item?!

They are living creatures and not pets!

Did you kidnap them from their homes or did you kill their parents?!

Whatever it is they shouldn't be here and they shouldn't get into your filthy hands!

Not on my watch!

I didn't quite understand how exactly I manage to stumble in here but I didn't care much about it. All I knew was that I tried to find a nice and cozy place and that this building felt off. Me being as curiously dumb as I am, I sneaked in and voila here I am watching kids get sold away.

This really is just my luck but you know what?!

Since I got my freedom why shouldn't I be generous and give them theirs?!

They deserve it after all too!

You all will pay for this dearly...

With that in mind, I quickly stripped and shifted into a huge cheetah. My cheetah form was a little bigger than a normal cat one. I was about 1.3 meters high. Usually a cheetah's maximum height would be around 96 cm but I needed to be different since I was human after all.

Once I was done shifting I put my clothes to the side where I could easily grab them with my mouth and just run away if worse comes to worst.

Soo who wants to go on a hunt?

YES!

You guessed right!

This little cheetah!

It's been quite a while that I got my exercise too!

Now here I go!

I slowly started approaching the stage and only pounced up it roaring and attacking the main person handling the introductions. His times was over since I bite him in the shoulder and he went down way to easy. After that everything went into a state of chaos.

Children were screaming and running and the dealers tried to shot me and kill me but one by one they needed to experience that I was faster than a normal cheetah too and also ferocious. So by the time I was done with everyone the kids were all together in the corner of a room and the bad guys were laying on the floor.

*Sigh*

I can't let them be here alone.

But I also can't shift back easily ...

I should inform the police.

Meh!

Better not get in there as a cheetah... at least not yet.

It's brought daylight and they will find me easily with my black fur anyways.

Maybe I can get them to calm down if I get down and lay on the floor?

...

I don't think that will work.

I should at least get the chains off them.

I knew that they were scared of me but I needed to get them fee or they wouldn't be able to get away from here. So I slowly started approaching them and they all watched me and some of them even stopped breathing for a moment.

Me: MEW!

I won't hurt you!

I am here to help!

You won't understand me but I hope you can bear with it just for a little while longer!

Thinking it might help to let out a cute and harmless mew, I did exactly that and some of them looked at me in confusion. Just a minute ago they heard and felt the bloodlust in my growls and hisses as well as roar but now I was like a huge cat walking their way. It was a huge change in attitude to say the least but it was necessary for me to try and act as docile, calm and collective towards them.

Me: Mew.

I kept approaching them until I passed them and found the chain that was holding them all in place.

Okay...

This is complicated.

These are definitely steel chains.

I can't just break steel chains!

My teeth are not that hard!

My claws wouldn't also be able to do that...

Looks like I still need to go to a police station or find some heroes or police car!

Me: Mew!

I turned around and quickly started running out of the building. Now was not the time to be picky or care for myself. There were more than 40 kids chained down to the ground. I had to get help and that fast or they wouldn't make it out.