Family you can't get rid off.. why should I?

It was amazing how Aizawa decided to just adopt me and for some reason he spoiled me. I knew he did as he got me everything I could wish for and more even if I never wanted it. He just decided to get the things and playstuff saying every kid had something like this. Well too bad I wasn't like every kid and didn't needed them at all. Rather than that he got me something more feeting for my cheetah form. They were big playtoys for cats and for some reason I really enjoyed playing with them a lot. In the end Aizawa decided to dedicate the basment they had for training purposes for myself and training.

The room was literally filled with cat toys as well as training things.

Still can't believe he would go as far as to get me all these....

I mean I was happy about the very soft and fluffy things in my room like the carpet or the blankets....

I didn't really need more to be happy at all.

But this is literally heaven!

I get food everyday. 

Have toys to play and a running wheel to go as fast as I wanted if I needed some excercise and toys laying all around.

To top that off I had my very own petting time which I am pretty sure is more for dadzawa to enjoy then myself....

Still he likes it so I'll let him have his fun and enjoy it.

Papamic also loves petting me, he makes really good stakes!

Not as good as Lunch Rush but still good meat.

Nezu also loves riding on my back for whatever reason....

Come to think of it... That's crazy but I love it!

I mean who wouldn't?!

People are screaing and running away from us!

Count me in for any kind of chaos!

Nezu decided to pick me up as a personal student since there was basically no school that really would be able to even keep up with me or get along with a cheetah.... Welp, let's just say that Nezu, Dadzawa and Papamic were way too scared to get me into a normal school. Can't blame them really since I was pretty wiled after all. I do bite and scratch if being provoked.

UA really is something else!

All the teachers there feel like family... even Vlad King...

Arg he is like the one uncle no one want so have at all but he does care about me and his class...

Or he learned from the fall out of the window...

Who knows.

RG is like a granny always nice and having gummies with her.

Midnight loves to spoil me but I don't really like her touching me.... I don't know why but her hugs are definitely meant to kill someone. 

Snipe tried to get me to be his target while shoting practice once but he missed and said I was the perfect target for training... Thank good Nezu came and shot him with his won paintball bullets... He's the crazy uncle definitely.

Power Loader is fun tho.

Best inventions ever!

Like I can blow stuff up!

They can catch fire and they can also make black smoke!

Oh how I love being in his classroom!

As if UA wasn't the best school already and I didn't get enough exercise already by chasing after Vlads Class when he lets me do it or the running wheel in the basment, Dadzawa also let me go on patrols with him in my cheetah form. He insist on that one since Tsukauchi doesn't know that I am the cheetah. He knows about a kid in the Yamazawa household and a cheetah but not that I am the same person. Aizawa really wanted to keep it a secret for my sake since I was a vigilante and it was against the law though both he and Nezu knew that you can't really prevent me from shifting. It was somewhat natural for me and I needed to do it once a day or I would get really really unconfortable around people and attack them easier. Not to mention t be very aggrivated too.

Dadawa really loved taking me for a walk in the evning....

Still don't get why he wants me to go with him on his patrolls but hey it's an opportunity to run wild on a roof so yeah count me in!

Plus I can attack people!

The only thing I was not allowed was to go out alone. This was why I haven't seen the LOV for years and how they decided to enter me in UA hero course.

Aizawa: Kitten, please don't tear up the class immediately.

Me: Why? You want to expell them anyways.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Because Nezu is yelling at me for this explicit reason.

Me: But!

Mic: How about you do this to my class?

Me: .... you only want a year break.

Mic: You did that to Sho's class last year. It's only fair.

Me: Fair point.

The only reason dadzawa didn't had a clas to teach last year was me. He said something about the line that he wanted to train me instead of this useless bunch of people and shortly after that he brought me in as a cheetah and I kinda terrorised them to the point they left UA. So he didn't really expelled them but it was me scaring the shit out of them. Still Nezu didn't liked that at all.

Aizawa: No! If he does that gain we will get a lawsuit. You know how close we escaped one only because of Nezu having enough blackmail material and then the month with the reporters at out neck trying to get a glimps of the cheetah?

Me: Oh that was hella annoying!

Mic: Ahm.... Izu better not do anything to my class.

Me: Awww.....

Aizawa: *sigh* Sorry kid.