Rescue Mission!

Shigaraki's POV:

I was actually watching some TV seeing if I could find a good way to eliminate that false hero but all of the sudden a report popped up that All Might retired.

Me: THE FUCK?!

Kurogiri: What's up?

Me: Did you hear that?

Kurogiri: I wouldn't be asking if I did.

Me: All Might retired.

Kurogiri: What?!

Me: He retired.

Kurogiri: Are you sure you are not watching some fake news?

Me: I am! Look!

He came over to me and maxed the volume so that we could watch it and listen to everything a lot better but in reality the loudness was way too much and it would just help get the reality straight.

News: Our beloved hero just retired last week and we only got the information today from UA's principal. He is with us on the line as he refused coming to us and be our guest.
Hello Nezu.

Nezu: Oh my hello.

News: Is there a reason for All Might's retirement?

Nezu: He specifically told us that he wanted to retire and train a student of my school.

News: So he chose a successor then?

Nezu: Some might say so.

News: I suppose you will not tell us who it is.

Nezu: You guessed right.

News: All right. Does that mean we will see a new symbol of peace?

Nezu: That certainly will be the case.

News: Thank you for being here with us even if it was over the line. Thanks for answering some questions.

Nezu: Your welcome. Have a nice day.

News: Thanks you too. All Right, you heard it folks! All Might is officially gone and trains his next successor.

Right after that I switched the TV off and looked at Kurogiri.

Me: Did they just say he retired or am I getting old?

Kurogiri: If you are getting old than I am getting stone aged old and deaf.

Me: But...

I had trouble accepting what I just heard. It was so weird. All these years he refused to have a successor and was on his own and now he is gone just like that? It was surreal.

He was the reason my mother died. He was also the reason why AfO was treated this way. He was the reason for everything and now he was gone? No way! I refuse to believe that!

Me: Get us to Sensei!

Kurogiri: Okay.

Just like that a portal opened and we went through. It already looked as if he expected us which meant that he also saw the news.

Me: Sensei! You saw it didn't you?

AfO: Yes.

Me: And?

AfO: They were telling the truth.

Me: WHAT THE-

AfO: Now, now. It was not because of his free will that one is for sure.

Me: Then what happened?

AfO: Feral.

Me: Wait what?

AfO: I already did a little bit of digging and used my quirk in combination to it as well. Feral managed to get the truth out of All Might after getting attacked by him.

Me: Is he all right?

AfO: He is doing fine.

Me: Fine but not good! We should get him back! He can help us clear this misunderstanding.

AfO: I am sure he can and will.

Me: Then let's attack them and get him back! We can also treat him better than the heroes! He deserves to be with us!

AfO: You only want a brother.

Me: Yeah and so what?

AfO: Hahahahaha

Kurogiri: *Sigh* Another child to babysit.

AfO: He will be harder to take care off and he will be worth it. You also love cat's and wine my dear old friend.

Kurogiri: True that.

AfO: I accept your proposal and you may take a nomu to attack USJ.

Me: USJ? Why not UA?

That doesn't make much sense!

Tho USJ should be a lot easier to attack then UA but when in the world are they in USJ?!

They always stay at UA.

Besides that building only got finished a couple of days ago!

Wait!

Did you see the future again?

That damn quirk we got in our hands really is unpredictable.

But!

IZUKU... FERAL.... HE DID MANAGE TO GET ALL MIGHT DOWN!!!!

We are trying to do that for years and that kid just did that in what?

It's not even that long ago that the school year started!

I want him in my team!

I want him besides us!

A huge nice black cat that has his heart at the right place!

I will support you no matter what!

After all you did so much for the society without ever taking something!

A true hero!

AfO: They will have a field trip there.

Me: Future quirk thingy?

AfO: Exactly.

Me: Then tell me how does the future look for us?

AfO: Thanks to Feral not that grim.

Me: ... USJ and a nomu?

AfO: Yes. Everything is up to you. You need to get him to us. He needs to know our side of the story too.

Me: I will!

Kurogiri: Don't worry, I'll have an eye on him and we will get the kitten.

The plan was simple and now I needed to come up with a strategy. We needed him and something told me from the beginning that he was our salvation. Now it was clear that he certainly was the way to get our names cleared. We never were villains just framed by All Might and then taken up the name to get rid of him. Everything we did was to save the society from a real villain by accepting the role he gave us.

Now however we could be saved by a single variable, a glitch that didn't existed until now. He was getting stronger and I would bet all my money that he will get the next symbol of peace. I would do everything to see that happening.