Is that you?!

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the USJ building. The moment I stepped out I felt it. Something was about to happen and I felt uneasy but yet calm which made it obvious to me that it wasn't something bad but also not really something good. It was such a weird feeling I had.

Aizawa: You still feeling it?

Me: Yeah but it's weird. I don't think something bad is about to happen.

Aizawa: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah. I feel calm but also uneasy. It's weird to describe but I would say whatever is about to happen is not bad but also not really good.

Aizawa: I see...

We were still whispering to each other not letting the others know but once everyone was out of the bus, Aizawa told them to be prepared for everything since this was the moment he was testing them. Of course he wasn't testing them at all and this was only something he said to make them not freak out at all.

Good one!

At least they won't freak out by whatever is about to happen!

I am sure they can handle it but still...

Better be careful...

You don't know!

Maybe it's even one of Nezu's crazy hero lesson tests...

Like seriously!

He loves to see us suffer when he teaches us!

Who is even putting dogs against students to make them run faster?!

Did I mention that they were robotically dogs made by the support course and that they exploded 15 minutes after activation?

CHAOS!

It was pure chaos!

So it wouldn't surprise me if it was that rat of our class.

Me: Well let's roll this!

We all entered the building and Thirteen started to explain the building to us that was when I saw it. A black mist like thing just came out of nowhere and Shigaraki came too.

Me: No way....!

The moment I saw them I shifted and ran towards them. This was probably one of the stupidest thing I could do. Dadzawa was behind me screaming my name to get back but I was just happy seeing them.

Shigaraki: We are he-

Before he could even finish talking I knocked him over and we got teleported back into the abandoned bar. Of course Shigaraki fell backwards while I was on him.

Me: MREW!

Shigaraki: Ufff....

I could tell that I knocked the air out of him and so I went down from him and shifted back right beside him too.

Me: Long time no see Crusty!

Shigaraki: FERAL!

Me: The one and only in flesh and blood!

Shigaraki: But.. We... we were supposed to save you!

Me: You mean kidnap me!

Shigaraki: Same same but different!

Me: We can have Kurgiri teleport me back and you can still go for it.

Shigaraki: Wha- No! Why would we do that and risk every single one of the hero in training to get injured.