CatBOY

Oh heck NO!

NO BATH!

NOOOO!!!

I was trying to get away and only running around the table while Aizawa was chasing after me with his hand. At some point Mic also joined the chase and they were about to corner me. That was my end and I struggeled completly clawing at doors, walls, pritty much everything that I could get a hold off and chirping in disagrement at his air while Aizawa was carrying me.

Me: MEW!

No!

Stop it!

Put me down!

Please!

I don't want you to bath me!

I am not A FREAKING CAT!

Let me go!

Once he put me in the bathtube, I tried to scape it and jump out but Aizawa was holding me down with his healthy and unscattered hand. 

Aizawa: Don't be like this!

Me: MREW!!!!!

Aizawa: Don't be like this.

Me: MREW!!!!

Stop it!

Let me out!

All off the sudden he let the bathtube be filled with warm water and that was when I started crying out. I didn't wanted to be here at all.

Me: MREW! MREW! MREW!

Aizawa: Ssshhhhh!!! Everything will be okay. This is just a little bit of water!

He started to wash me putting some shampoo on my furr and the water started to get bubbly though my struggeling didn't stop at all and that was when I felt my body shift and the effect of the drug that wore off. It was the worst moment but since I was stuck for days being a cheetah my quirk would force me to shift back into a human.

Me: FREAKING STOP THAT!

Without any notice or anything I shifted back and splashed water at the hero. Needless to say he was surprised and backed away. His eyes were wide open and he fell down on his ass looking at me.

Me: What?! You never saw a human shift into an animal or something?! It's not even that I didn't tried to get away or tell you that I was not human! That freaking chimera knew and never told you! I swear I'll have to pluck a feather or two with Nezu!

Aizawa: You... You... 

Me: YES! I am a human child! Now get out!

I was sitting in the tub happy that there was somewhat some bubbles to cover me but I was still angry. I wanted to get out of here and I wanted to be dry.

Aizawa: .....

Me: Shish! HELLO! Earth to Eraserhead!

Aizawa: *Sigh* I am too old for this kind of surprises.

Me: Well I am too young for this shit too now get out!

Aizawa: .... *Sigh* I'll get you some clothes. They will be big tho.

Me: I don't care, just get out now. This is really getting embarrassing.

Thankfully he now stood up and went out telling me to get finished before going out. A couple of minutes later the door opened a little bit and he put the clothes down. 

Me: *Sigh*

This really was surprising and the worst timing ever!

Like why did I needed to shift back in the bathtube at all!