Ignoring me? You sure you want that?

The next time I woke up it was already morning and I couldn't remember when I fall asleep last night but that wasn't really important. Today was the day some heroes came and I was excited for it. Of course, I would try and escape again since how they treated me was wrong. I wanted to escape and this was the only ticked out I had.

I wonder how I should try and escape this time...

I could use my quirk...

It doesn't matter if they get me or not.

All I have to do is get the attention of the heroes and hope that they will take me out of here!

...

Why would they though.

I am a mentally sick patient...

Not that I really am but still....

Ah who cares!

It will be fun throwing everything into chaos once more!

At least I get my exercise this way.

It was early and I could hear the guard coming. My ears and eyes were really sharp and I could pick up the smallest things. This was how I knew they were coming and so I went to the door and put my ears against the soft door.

Yes I was in a room where the walls were made soft just in case I would go wild and try to kill myself. I never tried to do that. All I ever tried was getting the collar off me. I hated it after all.

Hmm....

They are not here for food.

Though they are running late or they decided not to feed us again.

I bet it's the second option.

But huh... what is that?

2 guards and 2 no 3 others.

WAIT!

The footing is too light to be from any other one then Eraserhead!

Why is he here?

Then the other tiny steps must be Nezu...

There are no other heroes that small and light as him.

That means that the last person that they are bringing here is the one poor guy that will stay here until he dies...

Well if he is in this part of the hospital then he for sure is dangerous to the guards.

That's after all the only reason why I am here.

They put me in a normal white room of theirs and I destroyed everything... like come on!

Everyone would get sick of just seeing white!

Besides I am an animal too!

You can't just lock me up without having the consequences.

I wanted to listen to what they say but they passed the hallway completely silent and just by the noises I could tell that they placed the guy 3 cells away from me. Ohh what a surprise they will find once I start to escape. First, however, I wanted something to eat. They didn't feed me yesterday and the day before because of punishment time or whatever. I was really getting hungry.

Me: HEY!

Nothing.

Me: HEYYYY!!! GRRRRR!!!! I AM HUNGRY!!! GET ME SOME FOOD!