Chapter Four - My Daughter

Chapter 4 – My daughter                                           

Liam’s POV

Tegan fell asleep on my lap. I glanced at the clock on my phone, 1pm. I let her sleep until she woke up at about 2.

“Hello sweetheart.” I chuckled as she looked up, rubbing her eyes and yawning slightly.

“Hello daddy.” She grinned.

“Lunch?” She vigorously nodded her head so I placed her on the floor, showing her the way to the kitchen.  “And what does Tegan want for lunch?” She placed a finger on her chin, showing she was thinking in a cute way.

“Errm…” She thought carefully. “Sandwiches!” She shouted, finally coming to a conclusion and jumping up and down.

“Cheese and cucumber?” I asked. Tee nodded her head in approval and I made her some sandwiches, cutting the crusts off and cutting it them into little triangles. I placed her plate on the table along with the sippy cup, I found with her things, full of apple juice. Now all I could do with is a high chair. “Okay Tegan, lunch is ready.” I sat her on a chair but the top of her head barely reached the table top.

“Daddy? I can’t reach.” Tegan said, looking up at me with a cutest worried face.

“I know sweetheart but silly daddy hasn’t got a high chair.” I laughed.

“Silly daddy.” She laughed back at me. I nodded in agreement, lifted her off her seat and sat her on my lap.

We had eaten lunch and now I was clearing up.

“Daddy,” Tegan said, walking out into the kitchen. “I drawed you a picture.” She said, thrusting a piece of paper with her drawing over to me.

“It’s lovely darling.” I kissed the top of her head. “I’ll put it up when we get home.”

“This is home.” Tegan insisted. I found it sweet how even though she had only been here a few hours that she still thought of it as home. But it wasn’t. It’s mum and dad’s.

“No sweetie. This is my mum and dad’s house. My house is in London.” I explained simply.

“When do we go home then?”

“In about half an hour.” I told her.

“Can I watch cartoons?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I packed some of the things that had been taken out of Tee’s back in her case before going up to my room to finish my packing. “Tee, I’m just going up to my room to finishing packing.” I told her. “You gonna watch cartoons or come up with me?”

“Daddy!” She cheered, pointing at me. I turned the TV off and she held her arms out to me, motioning for me to pick her up. I lifted her up and placed her on my hip before jogging up to my room. I still had some of my packing left to do, although most of it was ready done.

 I zipped my bag close and sighed. Done at last.

“Come on babes, we’re done.” I told Tegan, taking her hand in mine as I walked down the stairs.

“Are we going now daddy?” She asked, carefully going down each step.

“Yep.” I said, popping the ‘p’. “You excited?” Tegan nodded her head eagerly.

I had the car packed up and we were ready to go. I strapped her into the car seat Daisy had left and we were off. Back home.

*

“Liam’s back!” Niall yelled when I opened the door to my flat, Tegan in one arm and my bag and Tee’s suitcase in the other.

“Yeah, heya mate.” I chuckled, putting Tegan down.

“Who is the little girl?” Louis asked when he saw her holding my hand.

“Tegan. My daughter.”

like it???

Emily xxx