Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Tegan’s POV

I’d been caught. Found out. My secret discovered. And it was the worst feeling in the world. Like my whole life support had been turned off but I had to keep breathing.

“No, daddy. Please, I need that!” I screamed, crying waterfalls, trying to reach the blade that daddy slipped into his pocket. “Please daddy.” I sobbed, feebly hitting his chest. He hugged me tightly, his own tears landing on my shoulder as he calmed me.

“Calm down sweetie.” Daddy whispered, stroking my hair. But there was nothing that could calm me, my biggest secret had been discovered, and now I had to learn to survive without it.

Liam’s POV                                                            

Tegan’s sobbing softened with tiredness and soon my little girl was sleeping in my arms. I stroked a few stray tears from her cheeks, being careful not to wake her. Why does she do this to herself? She promised that she’d tell me if anything was wrong. What has happened to make her feel like this?

Zayn’s POV

I’ve never seen Tegan look so broken.

“It will be okay Liam.” I assured him as he laid Tegan down to sleep. “She’ll get through this.”

“What if she doesn’t?” Liam said, his voice cracking and worried. “I can’t lose her Zayn. Tegan’s all I’ve got. I can’t lose her.”

this is short as well!!! Oh gosh...what do I do??

I'm uploading another chapter...I'm sorry, I just actually have to post something a little longer!! 

Emily xxx