Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

Tegan's POV

I diverted my gaze to where uncle Zayn was looking. My wrist. 
"Well? Is it?" He pressed, wanting me to reveal my answer. Tear were welling up in my eyes. I wriggled out of his grasp and ran upstairs as fast as I could. 
"Tegan! Its dinner, where are you going?" Daddy called after me loudly, making little Jacob cry. He was too young to understand what was going on. Too young to understand the real world. I wish I was too young to understand. 

Zayn's POV

I'm sure that was blood dripping from her wrist. It must have been. What else could it have been? But surely she doesn't...does she? No. Tee-Tee's not that kinda girl.
"Zayn, where did Tee go?" Liam asked.
"Erm, she just ran off. I saw some blood on her wrist and I asked what it was." I replied, picking Jakey up and rubbing his back, smoothing his cries.
"Blood?" He asked, panicked. Before I could even open my mouth to reply he was practically flying up the stairs to Tee-Tee's room.

Liam's POV

I sprinted up the stairs. Could she really be doing that too herself? She has been getting a lot of hate recently but seriously?
I flung her bedroom door open to see a very scared Tegan with tears pouring out of her face and a blade against her wrist.
"Tegan what the heck are you doing?" 

this is actually so short, I'm uploading another chapter because leaving you with this would be mean as I've already written several chapters :)

Emily xxx