Chapter 19

A longer chapter, well it's much longer on word! erm, not much else to say other than enjoy, you might want some tissues and that this chappter has a *trigger warning*

Chapter 19

Tegan’s POV

*one week later*

I’m still here. Still locked up in the spare room of my mum’s house. She gives me drink and a small bit of food to eat, if I want, so it could be a lot worse I support. I just hate that there’s not a shower or bath so I haven’t washed since I left home. Oh how I wish I could be at home, with daddy. What was going through my mind when I thought that this would have been the right thing to do. Daddy warned me and I didn’t listen and now look what’s happened. Oh well, I guess it is my fault.

I huddled up in the corner, pulling my knees up to my chin, as I heard the lock being opened. The twist of a lock has never brought so many emotions. I think that I can escape, I’ve tried before but I just got shoved back down to the floor by one of mum’s friends. I don’t like her friends, they keep on touching me and saying how precious I am to mum. Well if I’m that precious why does she keep me locked up and allow her friends to do that to me? Oh yeah, because I’m worthless. That’s what I carved into my thigh after the first time. Worthless, nothing. Because that’s what I am. Don’t try to tell me any different because if I actually meant something to anyone then none of this would have happened. Yes I was the one who ran away, that was my choice, but the mother of a child who wasn’t worthless would let this happen, but it has so I’m worthless. I don’t matter. I’m just a ghost of a girl I used to be.

Daisy’s POV

I hate doing this to her, but she needs to know that I can’t let her go. All this is for her own good. She needs to stay with me, and the only way that can happen is if she’s under lock and key.

Tegan is my precious little girl and I promised to never her get hurt. This seems like her hurting, but it’s protecting her from everyone else. A child needs their mother to protect them, Tegan didn’t have me around to help her when she was younger. Well now I’m here and there is no way that I am going to let her get hurt by anyone else ever again.

Rachel’s POV

“Daisy, what exactly have you done?” I asked Daisy, my childhood friend, down the phone. “Liam has been freaking out for the past week and this totally isn’t helping in my part of the deal. I thought you said that he’d pay me more attention if I helped with this?”

“Relax Rach.” Daisy told me, soothingly. “I’m just keeping her here. She has her own room and she’s staying in there forever. I can’t let her go again. Liam will sort himself out when he realises that he’s not getting my daughter back.” She added, putting an emphasis on ‘my daughter’.

“Dais, you can’t keep 13 year old locked away like that. You could get arrested.” I attempted to advice.

“Rachel she’s my daughter. I can do whatever the hell I want with her!” She snapped down the phone, obviously not liking my valid point.

“Yeah but she’s Liam’s daughter too.” I countered.

“Oh so you’re on Liam’s side now are you? I thought you hated the brat? What happened to not liking her?” Daisy questioned.

“No, I’m not on anyone’s side, I just know that you’ll get arrested and Liam is in pieces. I don’t like her but that doesn’t mean you can just hurt her.” I told her, truthfully. I never meant for anyone this to happen. I had a feeling that Daisy has lost the plot slightly, but I didn’t think that she’s go to such extreme lengths to get Tee to stay with her. “Are you still in south London?”

“Yes, why?” Daisy replied.

“I want out. I’m telling Liam where she is. I can’t watch him fall apart and know that it’s my fault. I’m sorry Daisy, but you’re on your own.” I hung up before she had the chance to say anything else.

Now to for my own plan. Now I know where Tegan is I can make out like I cleverly worked out where she is, and thus get me some more attention from Liam. Perfect. Looks like everything is coming together nicely.

Tegan’s POV

I’m done. I’m sick and tired of this life. I thought I was making the right choice. A mother is meant to protect their little girls right? So why am I locked up in this room with blood oozing from my wounds?

“The door is staying open. You need to shower, you’re filthy!” Mum commented when she brought me up a glass of water and some bread.

I gulped a little of the water, but left the bread – it’s not like I need the food is it?

I traipsed along the corridor to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I riffled through the cupboards for a little while before setting my hands on several different bottles of pills. I didn’t bother to read what they were I just poured out handfuls at a time and shoved them into my mouth again and again I shoved fistfuls of colourful pills into my mouth.

I went back into my prison style bedroom and gulped on some water, shoving more pills into my mouth. I scribbled the words ‘I just wanted the pain the stop x’ down a piece of crumpled scrap paper and set it on the bed. I reached for my blade and roughly pressed the cool metal to my skin and dragged it across my veins. The blood oozed out in a thick mess, making me feel very dizzy. More pills Tee, they’ll stop the pain. That’s right, do whatever you can to stop the pain inside.

Liam’s POV

“Liam! Babe, I tracked down Daisy Miller to be living on the south side of London in 133 Station Road. The call to Tee was traced back to that location too.” Rachel told me. “I think I may have found her.”

“Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.” I repeated over and over again, pulling her in for a hug and peppering her face with kisses. “Boys! Rach thinks she’s found her!”

*skip to when they’ve just arrived at Daisy’s house*

I knocked furiously on the door until the door was opened abruptly, revealing Daisy. The mother of my child I hadn’t seen in about 10 years.

“Liam,” She nodded, as if she’s done nothing wrong.

“Where is she Daisy?” I demanded. “Where is my daughter?”

“I think you’re forgetting that she’s mine too.” Daisy sneered.

“Daisy please, I’m sorry that you didn’t see her for ages, but you didn’t exactly make things easy did you? Please, just let me see her, just let me take her home.”

“You can see her, but be warned, she is home. Here is her home.” She turned away and began walking into the house. “Come on Liam!” she called behind her. I followed her up the stairs and was led to a room with the door slightly ajar. “She’s in here.” She pushed the door open fully and I stepped inside.

“Tee sweetheart, it’s your daddy.” I said softly, noticing that she was lying on the bed. Nothing. “Tee?” I repeated, a little louder and as more of a question. Still nothing. “Tegan darling, I’m not mad at you.” I said, hoping to get a response. Still nothing. I shook her right shoulder gently, only for her limp body to flop over on to its back, her right arm covered in bloody cuts flopped over the edge of the bed, splattered droplets of blood onto the carpet. “Tegan? Wake up, come on princess, wake up for me. Please don’t do this to me. Please don’t leave me like this. I’m not mad at you I promise. Please sweetheart…” I choked on my tears as I fumbled about in my pocket for my phone. “Please princess, don’t die on me.”

let me know what you think in the comments and please follow and vote and all that jazz

Em xx