Chapter 18

This is super super short so I'm sorry about that but it I like how it stops here because then the next chapter starts well and it kinda flows better and I've written half of it so chapter 19 will be up tonight (England time)

Chapter 18

Daisy’s POV

I turned the small key in the lock. I can’t lose her again. I know I didn’t technically lose her, I asked for Liam to look after her just whilst I sorted myself out. But I saw her in the news and on twitter and he looked so happy to have her. And she looked happy too. I’ve kept all of the pictures of her that were published, all the stories and speculations about her and I keep them in a book. Not in a creepy way, but what kind of mother would I be if I didn’t see her growing up. I may not have been there for her but all that’s about to change now.

Rachel is my best friend, and she’s helping me to get Tegan back, and our plan is working already. One of the stories I’d seen online was a rumour that had gone around her school that she cut herself or something, so she must be pretty unstable so all we had to do what make her believe that she wasn’t needed and she’d soon come running back to me. And it looks like the plan has worked; I’ve got my Tegan back and there’s no way she’s ever leaving me again. I need her. I’ve sorted myself out now and I’ve missed too much of her precious life.

Liam’s POV

The disconnection tone was still running through my ears. Had I really made her run away? Was I really that much of a bad parent that she wanted to run away to someone she barely knew?

“She’s at Daisy’s.” I told the lads, and Rachel although she didn’t really seem that bothered by the whole fiasco.

“Daisy’s? But she hasn’t seen or spoken to her in years.” Harry said, confusion evident in his voice.

“I know, that’s what I’m worried about. Why would she go there of all places?” I questioned, more to myself than the others really. Was I really that much of a dad parent that she’s run away? If she told me that she wanted to meet up with Daisy then I would have taken her. She didn’t have to run away. Well I guess now we just have to get her back.

Not long to wait until chapter 19

Em x