Chapter Six - 10 Years Later

please don't hate me for this chapter

Chapter 6

(10 years later)

Tegan's POV

I curled up on my bed clutching the picture of me in my mum's arms when I was three, ten years ago. I haven't seen or heard from my 'mum' since the day she gave me to daddy. She said that she would come and get me but she still hasn't. I don't mind though, because I have the best daddy in the world. Yes, I'm 13 and I call my dad 'daddy'. I'm a little girl at heart okay?!

Not much had changed for me and daddy. It had always been just me and daddy, right from the start. It was nice to have his undivided attention but it would be nice to have a sibling or two. It had changed quite a bit for my uncles though. Louis and Eleanor has got married and had a little girl called Hollie. Niall and his wife Jessica had twins named Arabella and James. Then there was Harry, who married Ashley and had a little girl named Darcy.  Zayn and Perrie had a boy named Jacob. So all in all, a lot had changed, except for my life. Well, some things had changed it's just no one knew about them.

"Tegan, hurry up you're going to be late!" Daddy shouted up the stairs. It was Monday morning and I was 100% on the go slow. I pulled on my school uniform; regulation school skirt that was checked with the school colours dark green, navy and yellow, a plain white blouse, a green v-necked jumper and the itchy green blazer with the school logo embroidered on in yellow stitching.  I pulled up my socked and slipped on my school shoes before pulling my messy hair back into a ponytail leaving a few strands to fall around my face. I slicked on my eyeliner and mascara before running downstairs before daddy could yell again. 

"Morning daddy." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"Morning princess." he kissed the top of my forehead and frowned at the small amount of make-up I had on. "Tegan why are you wearing make-up? You don't need it and you're too young."

"I'm not too young daddy, I'm 13!" I complained. I hated it when he treated me like a little kid. "And anyways some of the girls in my class wear way more than I do."

"13 is too young sweetheart." Daddy insisted firmly. I sighed and slouched in my chair, moodily stirring my cornflakes in the bowl without eating them. 

"Has mum phoned?" I asked, breaking the silence. I know that she'll never call but I wish she would. Daddy just shook his head. 

"Sorry darling." He gave me a sad look, but I tried to avoid it. I hated sympathy. "You ready for school now?" I nodded, abandoning the soggy cereal and grabbing my school bag.

I slipped out of the car outside the school gates.

"Have a good day princess, shall i come pick you up later or do you wanna walk?"

"I'll walk." I decided. "Bye daddy." I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and braced myself for a day of hell.

after school on the walk home

"Oi! Tegan" Ryan, the school bully yelled. I kept on walking, looking down the whole time. School was awful. I don't know why they hate me so much. Some people who still liked One Direction hated on me but mostly it was just school bullying, but I got used to it. I had my escapes. "Where d'ya think you're going?" He asked.

"H-hhome." I stuttered, still looking down.

"Look at me when I talk to you b*tch!" Ryan screamed, slapping my across the face.  I whimpered a nod, trying not to let the tears fall. "You're pathetic, you know that don't you?" HE growled. I nodded and was shoved to the ground. I sobbed as Ryan walked off, hands in his pockets, not bothered by what he had just done. 

I raced home, seeing that daddy would be angry with me for being late and not texting him, I wouldn't be bothered to text and vision was made blurry by the tears. I got halfway up the stairs, un-noticed before I heard my daddy's familiar voice.

"Why are you so late young lady?"

before you get mad and think that you're not gonna see Tegan 'grow up', you will. Just in later chapters. 

Anways, that is that last update for tonight, sorry it's a bit later than I had said, my lambs weren't being very co-operative so the duties took longer :/

Emily xxx

His Little Princess *1D fanfic*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें