Chapter Five - My Favourite And My Best

Chapter 5 – my favourite and my best

Liam’s POV

“Your daughter?” Louis asked.

“Err, yeah.” I murmured, avoiding his gaze.

“Daddy Direction is an actual daddy?” Louis asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

“I guess so.” I nodded.

“Cool.” He shrugged it off like it was completely normal and crouched down in front of Tee. “Hi Tegan, I’m Uncle Louis, your favourite uncle in the whole world.” Louis grinned to her, making her chuckle.

“Hello, I’m Uncle Harry, your favourite uncle” Haz grinned at her.

“Hey, I’m Uncle Niall and I’m your favourite uncle.” Niall pointed out to her.

“I’m Uncle Zayn, your most favourite uncle.” They had all introduced themselves and succeeded in confusing her.

“Daddy?” Tee asked, tugging my hand as I laughed watching the boys fighting. “Can’t they all be my favourite?” A worried look spreading across her face.

“Of course they can darling.” I smiled, getting down to eye level. “They’re just teasing you. You don’t have to have a favourite uncle but you have to have a favourite daddy!”

“I don’t know who my favourite daddy is.” Tegan shrugged, grinning like a cheeky monkey at me.

“Really?” I said and began tickling her. I tickled Tegan for ages whilst she just squirmed and laughed loudly.

“You’re my favourite daddy,” Tegan said when I finally stopped tickling and she just sat in my arms. “My favourite and my best.” I kissed her forehead affectionately.

“And you’re my favourite daughter,” I told her, stroking her hair gently. “My favourite and my best.”

I know it's short and I'm sorry for that, but it works out for the best when you read the next chapter, which I'll upload later

Emily xxx