Chapter 7

I yawned at the same time as Kiyotaka as we waited for the elevator and our yawns weren't ending confusing me. The elevator then opened to show Suzune who seemed to be in the process of being held hostage or stalked by Kushida, probably both.

"Getting in or not?" Suzune asked us.

"Yawning then entering." I explained then went in.

We started to go down. "Morning, Rekka, Ayanokoji!" Kushida exclaimed. "You both have bed head going on in the back. You two finally have something alike."

"Natural hair is in fashion these days?" Kiyotaka informed her.

"I use an umbrella most of the time, so it hides it." I explained.

"You're so funny!" She giggled.

"Me not dying is funny?" I asked.

"No, what Ayanokoji said is, maybe, I will try out natural hair, too!" She twirled her hair.

"I'm surprised to see you and Kushida together." Kiyotaka whispered to Suzune.

"Hostage?" I asked.

"Stalking, she was waiting for me outside my door." Suzune sighed, and we finally got to the first floor and walked out.

Suzune rushed off to escape. "I was really hoping we could walk to school together." Kushida whined.

"Morning, Kushida!" Ichinose ran over to us. "Kushida, is this your boyfriend?"

"Of course not." She laughed.

"Seems like the truth." I hummed seeing she probably doesn't like Kiyotaka.

"That reminds me, did you guys get your points today?" Ichinose asked worriedly.

"Nope." I shook my head. "Seems like something is going on at school."

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Well, they are run by the government. They would have the best technology so the only reason we don't have points is because they haven't been able to finalize the points for some of the class, do they think I'm dead?" I explained.

Ichinose laughed. "Why would they think that?"

"It was hot yesterday." I answered.

She was still laughing and ran off confusing me.

Once we got to class, we were told that there was an issue with the points for only the first years, so it's likely it's because of some incident.

"The moment the problem is resolved you will get your points." Sae reassured us. "Assuming you still have points by then." She hinted that our class is involved in the incident.

I was checking my desk then got something out that confused me, it was a letter. "A heart? Suzune, what is this?" I asked her.

"A love letter." She informed me a little embarrassed.

"You got a love letter!" One of the girls in class squealed.

I just opened it shocking some. "I have something very important to ask you." I read it. "Kiyo, you're coming with me."

"Okay." He nodded.

"So you're dating?!" Kei yelled.

"No, I just like to keep safe since there was that weird guy recently, he tried eating my hair." I hummed.

"Are you okay?" Some of them asked me.

"I'm fine." I grinned, but they still seemed concerned, I just ignored them.