Chapter 47

"We have an important piece of information to share with you." Kiyotaka informed Sae. "The way things stand now, Class D will never be able to advance ever again."

"What is this about?" Sae asked and I grinned then looked at a table.

"Is this what Sudo feels? Table, can you not break from my hit?" I asked it and Kiyotaka pulled me back by my collar. "Hey, Sae. A dragon lured Kei in and is making her wet."

"She's getting dumped with buckets of water. I bet it's quite the show he's putting on." Kiyotaka explained.

"What are you saying?" Sae didn't stop with the questions.

"How confused can you be?" I groaned. "Ryuen is breaking one of your students, so she will leave, and then that means your class's advancement is done for, get it?"

"I see what you are trying to do. You want to inspire me to save Karuizawa." Sae made the worst guess.

I paused then turned to her with a harsh glare. "Don't get in my way." I demanded, and she took a step back. "You will only be watching, you're useless at everything else. Seriously, you aren't the main character even in your own life."

"If I ask you for your assistance by watching, will you grant it?" Kiyotaka asked as I was twirling my umbrella about and he held out a little pot of something to me.

"Ice cream!" I happily exclaimed. "Kiyo isn't lettuce right now! And Sae just watch a fight or watch your sad hopes fall!" I grinned showing she has no choice.

"You expect too much. Teachers at this school need a damned good reason to intervene in the affairs of students that easily." Sae retorted.

"So what? You want someone to be on the edge of death?" I asked, and she looked unnerved by me just asking that as I ate my ice cream. "I don't need you that badly."

"Should you really stay out of it?" Kiyotaka asked her.

"What do you mean by that?" Sae started to act stupidly like Kushida.

"I haven't asked you to do anything but watch. Don't you want to see the way this all resolves?" Kiyotaka started to walk out.

"I really will just watch?" She asked, and I'm done with her.

"You're not intervening. You are a side character, get it right." I groaned. "God, you are like an eggshell."

"I told you not to try to eat them." Kiyotaka reminded me.

"It's supposed to be a shield for the inside! It's so weak, so I thought it was food!" I complained. "It looked tasty, but no it tastes horrible. Why does it even exist?"

I ran outside of the school without my umbrella, so Kiyotaka ran after me and make sure I used it even though I'm already soaked.

"Oh, hello bra!" I laughed as Kiyotaka did up my jacket.

Sae silently followed us and then was confused when we went back inside. "Where are you going?" She asked us.

"I saw a turtle out there." I explained. "Where are you going sheep?"

Sae immediately looked annoyed. "What? I was told followers are sheep." I said confused.