Chapter 35

"Make it all fall down?" I asked Kiyotaka. "Forget the pretzel. You have to let me do one event of my choice."

Kiyotaka nodded and I ran off shocking Kei since to her I didn't even make a plan, while really I already had one and was going to do this anyway.

I could tell Sudo was getting angry enough that he will punch someone. The obvious person who will be the victim of his anger would be Hirata since he is always the one calming people down.

Sudo was stomping bins as I do to my bedroom wall at night when dreaming and he went running towards Class C's tent next so Hirata had to intervene.

"Calm down!" Hirata yelled as he stood in Sudo's way. "If you attack him, that's when it's really over!"

"Shaddup! Listen up, Hirata! I'm the leader for the sports festival!" Sudo reminded him. "You do what I say!"

"I know that...but look around you. How many people will acknowledge you as the leader with the way you are acting?" Hirata talked some sense into him, and Sudo saw everyone watching from the tent nervously.

"What's with you guys?!" Sudo yelled not getting that people get scared by anger. "I'm busting my ass for this class!"

"Sudo, Hirata is right. Calming down is the best option right now." I added. "Anger makes you warmer, and it makes stupid arguments and fights to."

"Rekka, you are being to nice." Yukimura stood beside me since I was nearest to Sudo other than Hirata and no one else wants to come near Sudo. "Sudo, I think you just want to hog the spotlight and prove to everyone how amazing you are."

"You shut your-" Sudo got aggressive again and Hirata had to hold him back.

"We are all counting on you, Sudo!" Hirata yelled. "Please, look at the bigger picture!"

Sudo pushed Hirata away and I stepped forward. "I know you can do this, so please-" Hirata begged, and I pulled him back once I saw the signs that Sudo has reached his limit.

Sudo's punch hit my face, and I let my body fall making everyone go quiet. "REKKA!" Yukimura helped me up as we heard the others whispering in the back.

"Can you just stop?" I asked Sudo with a blank look making them all pause. "Violence is stupid. I thought sports festivals were just about having fun and trying to run as fast as you can. Why are you trying to punch Hirata?"

Sudo was left speechless. "What's all this? What happened?" Sae asked.

"Why are you here?" I complained and she saw my face. "What? I fell earlier when I fainted! I was shouting about wanting a dinosaur again!"

"Rek-" Hirata went to say.

"Everything's fine." I grinned brightly.

"It doesn't look that way to me." Sae crossed her arms.

"And there is no victim speaking up, is there?" I asked making her smirk.

"I won't pry further then." She walked away.

"Did you cool off with that?" I grinned at Sudo, and he looked ashamed of himself.