Chapter 12

We went to take down the security camera. I was about to just throw my umbrella again when Suzune tried lifting me up and it was just sad. "Are you trying to hug me?" I asked.

"No!" She yelled.

"Kill me then?" I nodded and Kiyotaka came over, so I jumped up and sat on his shoulders and was able to reach the security camera.

"How are you going to get off?" Suzune asked me then I just went back making her scream, but I just rolled off his shoulders and landed safely on my own two feet.

"Didn't you do this with other people? Wait, you're a loner." I remembered making her glare at me.

Kiyotaka and I took the stuff to Ichinose who we borrowed the points from to buy them. "I promise I will pay you back the points I borrowed yesterday, let's discuss the terms." Kiyotaka informed her.

"An eye for an eye, a lie for a lie, huh?" She hummed. "Oh, boy...I wasn't expecting two kids like you two to be in Class D."

"It was Horikita who thought up the plan." Kiyotaka explained.

"Yeah, she decided a badly designed building that likes to kill me for the plan." I added. "We just did what we were ordered."

"Oh?" Ichinose let out.

"Ohh." I did it back making her laugh.

"Well, okay." Ichinose nodded then my phone went off.

"Hey, Sakura!" I answered it.

"Rekka!" She yelled then it hung up.

"......" I paused. "My umbrella is going to become a weapon again, let's go."

Ichinose looked at us curiously as Kiyotaka followed me, she came with us. "Hey Ichinose, can you go get the police?" I grinned at her and she looked concerned. "We went with Sakura into town before and there was a guy who kept sticking his tongue out at Sakura like he wants to lick her."

After Kiyotaka told her where to bring them to she went running.

We used the tracker we had made since we knew that creep was going to do something and found Sakura in an alleyway near the electronic stores, and she was being held down by that creep. "Smile!" I took a picture making the creep flinch.

"An electronic store employee assaulting a female student, you will be a celebrity on Tv tomorrow." Kiyotaka added as I showed him the picture excitedly.

"That's not it, I-" He went to retort.

"Somehow fell on a girl pinning her to the floor in an alleyway while she's crying and screaming for you to stop? Cute lie." I laughed. "What's next? Are you gonna say you ate some weird cheese? And she's the antidote so you need to lick her?"

"The security camera caught everything." Kiyotaka pointed at one outside of the alleyway. "Even if it's only attempted you still assaulted an underage girl with a criminal complaint lodged against you, you will lose your job, the press might even go after your family."

I went up to the man. "Come on show me the pain of a person whose life is over." I grinned as I pointed the camera right at his face again and he pushed me and then ran for it.

I didn't even stumble making me laugh as Ichinose stood in his way of escape with two policemen behind her. "You think you can just run away after assaulting a girl? And pushing a girl with a condition? You really must be dreaming!"

The police then ran in from behind her and restrained him. "We are connected by destiny! I'm Shizuku's fan! She knows that! We write each other letters every day! She updates her blog to show me pictures!" He screeched. "Its love!"