Chapter 8

"What about Hirata's group?" I asked Kushida.

"I asked, but it looks like they didn't find anything." She looked at her phone.

"Hey, Rekka! Kushida! Ayanokoji!" Ichinose came running over to us. "Some people in my class told me about it, are you investigating something?"

"Sudo didn't abuse tables but people this time that have the personalities of a table." I explained making her laugh. "But he got tricked into fighting, so if you got any info for us that would be nice."

"Sorry, I don't know anything myself, but Class B will help you look for clues, though." She informed me.

"No thanks." I shook my head with a grin on my face confusing her.

"What? Bu-" Kushida came up to me and Kiyotaka pulled Kushida back since it's probably a scheme, so its best to keep her away from Ichinose, or she might start talking about panties with her.

"Well, I'm not sure we should rely on the other clas-" Kiyotaka went to explain.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything weird." Ichinose reassured us.

"So you won't eat my hair, that's good!" I exclaimed.

"I owe you both one, remember?" She winked at us for some reason, and we got stares from the others.

"She doesn't love my hair or me." I reassured them.

"That's-" Yamauchi went to say.

"I love your hair." Ike spoke up, and I turned away from him. "Wait, Rekka! I hate your hair!"

I half-turned to see him on the edge of tears, I think this is the first time I have pitied someone. "You're forgiven if you teach me something when I ask of you." I grinned.

"Promise!" He exclaimed.

Now I just need to find out if he is good at something other than being loud, but I'm already good at being loud so he can't teach me that.

We found out Class B made a post on a bulletin board and I was with Kiyotaka checking it out. "Ayanokoji! Rekka!" Ichinose somehow found us again.

"This notice..." Kiyotaka pointed at it.

"Yeah, it was Kanzaki's idea." She explained as she motioned to the purple-haired guy next to her. "We are soliciting information through the class's online message board." Ichinose checked her phone then grinned. "We have an email already."

"What does it say?" Kanzaki asked.

"Apparently one of the boys Sudo fought with is called Ishizaki. He was pretty wild in middle school, he was good in a fight and everyone was afraid of him." Ichinose explained.

"If the other two are in the basketball club, they are probably pretty strong." Kanzaki added. "It doesn't add up, Sudo couldn't beat all of them up without getting punched once, if they did this to set Sudo up, things would make a lot more sense."

"I agree." She added.

"They tried it before, but we intervened." I spoke up.

"Anyway, I should pay the one who sent me the- oh, it's anonymous, I wonder how I will send them the points." Ichinose hummed.

"I know how." Kiyotaka added and she squished right up against him showing her guard is down.

"Tell me then!" She exclaimed.

I looked over to see as well. "I will need to borrow your student ID." He informed her.

We both watched as he transferred it, and then we saw how many points she has just as she snatched her phone back. "Thanks, if I get any more info, I will let you know!" Ichinose ran off.