Chapter 24

I was rolling up my sleeping bag by rolling inside of it, then I got out and pulled on one end to make it tighter and everyone was just watching me with smiles on their faces.

"Kiyo, want me to do yours?" I asked him.

"No, this is a more efficient method." He rejected as he just rolled it up normally.

"But you get to become a wrap and it's awesome until you can't move then fall down some stairs." I informed him.

"....when?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Can't remember!" I laughed.

"It's finally over, isn't it?" Sakura came over to us.

"Yeah, it is." Kiyotaka nodded.

"I want to take the waterfall with me, but I can't so I took a part by drinking some of it." I added.

Sakura laughed. "What do you think our score will turn out to be? There was the thing with Ibuki, too."

We went back to the shore to see all the other classes, but Ryuen hasn't turned up. Kiyotaka put his hand on my forehead. "I know the difference between hallucinations and real-life since I had them so much." I reminded him.

"I know, but you walked into five trees today." He explained.

"I wanted interactions, the walk was boring." I complained.

"It seems everyone is here." Class A's teacher spoke up. "So, as of now, I declare the special exam over."

"Hey, don't end this without me." A wild Ryuen appeared looking horrible like usual.

"He stayed on the island?" Everyone was shocked by his appearance.

"Good job, Ryuen. We of Class A will earn over 500 S-points." Katsuragi went over to him. "Let me extend a hand of gratitude for your hard work."

"Hey, now. You're about to see something interesting." Ryuen smirked.

"What do you mean by that?" Katsuragi questioned him.

"I will now reveal the results of the exam!" Class A's teacher spoke up. "Coming in last. Class C, with zero points."

Ryuen's face made me grin the pain of unexpected defeat is something I've been wanting to learn the most since it's part of what she felt to cause her death.

"Next, in third place, Class A, with 120 points." Everyone was silent. "In second place, Class B, with 140 points, and in first place, Class D, with 225 points."

"First place?" Kushida said in disbelief.

"Really?" Sakura looked around.

Hirata looked to me in awe that we actually did win and I grinned then I got picked up. "We did it!" Sudo held me up.

"Oh, waterfall!" I exclaimed seeing it making the others laugh.

We went back to the cruise ship and changed back into our uniforms, we all found Koenji by the swimming pool. "Welcome back from the test, all!" He laughed happily.

"Hey, Koenji! We lost 30 points because of you!" Sudo yelled at him.

"Calm yourself. I was laid up and in poor health, what else was I to do?" Koenji asked.

"Sleep it off." I mumbled.

"Don't even try." Kiyotaka warned me.

"Cut the crap! Quit glistening with pool water!" Sudo screeched and we went to leave since it was starting to get boring with all the yelling that seems to be turning into an argument.