Chapter 19

"I'm sorry too, we've gotta put in the work now and then, or we won't have any points left, huh?" Kei apologised back to Ike.

"Everyone, I'd like us all to rely on each other as much as we can until the special test ends." Hirata spoke up. "I think we should aim to have at least 120 of our 300 S-points leftover by the time the test ends."

"You mean you want to spend 180 S-points?" One of the boys asked a little unsure.

"Let's assume we had to buy food and water for everyone for each meal. The most efficient way would be the rations and mineral water set. It'd be 10 S-points to cover one meal for everyone." Hirata started to explain.

"What do you think?" Kiyotaka asked Suzune.

"It's realistic, I was turning over similar numbers in my mind." She answered.

"Did you tell Hirata that?" He looked at her curiously.

"Certainly not, don't be ridiculous." Suzune sighed.

"Here comes the superiority complex." I hummed and she looked offended. "You want to make it to class A, right? And you had a strategy that would help us win this test, but you kept it from everyone, isn't that stupid?"

Suzune kept quiet. "120 points is a lot. Remember the results of the midterms and finals." Hirata grinned.

"The change in Class's A points was..." Kei tried to remember.

"It was 94." Yukimura added.

"And this is our lower limit. For each day we can find our own food and water..." Hirata went to explain.

"We can save 20 S-points!" Kushida exclaimed.

"If we can spend a week without needing drinking water, we can save over 50." He informed everyone and they were all in for the plan.

"And she knows their plan now and how many points we will have by the end of this test if the plan ends successfully." I stared at Ibuki who was watching our group intensely.

"What do you think she will do?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Cause problems." I answered. "Our group likes to argue...I don't want those interactions. I just want a waterfall." I pouted.

Ibuki was hugging her bag in the corner the whole time and eventually, the others were talking about what we should do with her when it was starting to turn night.

We went over to Ibuki. "You should be able to save your hair for a couple of days." I grinned. "Just wait a little longer."

"Sorry about this, Hirata and the other are discussing you now." Kiyotaka explained.

"No need to go out of your way." Ibuki retorted. "I will be driven out soon enough."

"I wouldn't be so sure, we have many trusting types." Kiyotaka informed her.

"We have one that is way to trusting." I stared at Hirata. "When is he gonna break?"

"You think he will?" Kiyotaka asked me.

"Yeah, there's pain in his expression when there are arguments, so what would happen if a big one transpired?" I grinned out of curiosity.

"You're Ibuki, right?" Kushida came over. "Here, eat this." She held out some fruit to her.

Ibuki gasped and looked away. "You're all idiots, every one of you..."

"Come on, just eat it." Kushida handed it to her. "We can have a talk later, too."

"God damn it!" Sudo yelled. "Koenji!"

Everyone started to call Koenji selfish. "What happened?!" Kushdia yelled as we ran over.