Chapter 16

It was sunset when we went out, we met up with Suzune because she texted us that we have to meet up with her for some reason and I was curious about what she wanted to talk about.

We found Suzune and sat on either side of her at some bar. "That was fast." Suzune commented as she was rubbing her arm.

"What did you call us out here for?" Kiyotaka asked her.

"Drink! Please!" I held up my hand making Suzune sigh.

"What would you like?" The bartender asked me.

"......A drink." I answered and they were just confused.

Kiyotaka told them some random drink I like. "Do you two think this trip is going to remain a mere vacation?" Suzune asked us.

"Of course not. I had to fill out more of my medical form, so it seems we will be doing something more active, not a written test this time." I explained. "And they are treating us way to well right now, all this luxury will be taken away in seconds."

"The ship is headed for a boarding house on a South Seas island owned by the school, isn't it? When we get there..." Kiyotaka added.

"We can't let our guard down." Suzune warned us as I happily drank my drink. "Why are you so happy?"

"A straw!" I exclaimed. "I never really got to use them!"

"You are cuter than I thought." Ryuen appeared for some reason and sat next to me. I just ignored him not wanting the interaction. "Setting up cameras in the special annex. That was a funny little prank you pulled, Suzune."

"Who are you?" Suzune asked him.

"I like women like you, Suzune, but this one does have more char-" Ryuen went to touch my hair and I smacked his hand making him laugh.

"Okay, so you like being hit, got it." I hummed.

"I don't know how you found that out, but I haven't given you permission to use my given name." Suzune spoke up to get his attention off me.

Ryuen grabbed her chin. "There's something really sexy about that look on your face." He commented and she pushed him away.

"I don't know who you are, but your presence absolutely disgusts me." Suzune informed him.

"I'm a fan of yours." He took a picture of her then me making Suzune react just how he wanted her to while I held up a middle finger in mine as I sipped my drink. "Next time, I will deal with you personally, look forward to it, Suzune."

Ryuen then got up. "Oh, actually, you said I wasn't useful to you last time, Rekka. How can I be?" He asked me as he put a hand near my drink and leaned over me like my umbrella does.

I smirked and he seemed excited. "Start dying." I demanded. "I will watch."

He was surprised then laughed. "You are a hard one to figure out." He started to walk off.

"I was being serious." I mumbled confusedly.

"Ryuen!" Some girl yelled.

"Oh, Ibuki." Ryuen mumbled uninterestedly.

"I need to talk to you!" Ibuki yelled, and he put his arm around her.

"Missing me, are you?" Ryuen asked her.

She smacked his hand away and jumped back. "Don't be ridiculous! I have become fed up with the way you do things!"

"I see, that's fine." He shrugged. "We can talk about it in my room later. Just you and me."

Ibuki went to punch him, but the guy with Ryuen easily caught her fist. "Albert!" She yelled. "Are you alright with this?!" Albert didn't even move. "So Ryuen's completely tamed you, has he?"