Chapter 32

Everyone else seemed nervous and unsure about us being on the same team as Class A. "Let's raise hands to speak, everyone." Hirata spoke up.

"Keep it down, guys!" Kushida stood up.

"No!" I rejected and hugged my watermelon again.

"It can stay on the desk." She reassured me.

"Are you thinking about how you will finally get a chance to see him?" Kiyotaka asked Suzune who seemed to be in awe.

"Don't talk about that here." Suzune groaned and held up her pen to threaten him.

"Okay then." I got up and went over to her. "Are you ha-" She covered my mouth while giving me a disgruntled look. "You said not there so I chose to talk here."

I laughed and went back to my seat, and Sae got everyone's attention again. "First, read through your materials." She ordered.

"Events consist of mandatory and voluntary events." Haruka started to read it out loud.

"So we get more points doing the voluntary events." I hummed. "I wanna do them all!"

"Actually, Rekka is a good example here, it's important to give all you have to every event." Sae pointed out. "The penalty for losing is severe."

"Actually, are there any advantages for Rekka this time?" Kei held up her hand.

"No." Sae answered shocking everyone. "She will be given the same points as everyone else, but won't be able to join any events that involve any kind of pushing."

"So she has fewer chances at earning points than us? I mean that's good she can do some, but still, psychically she-" Sudo went on to say how even just running will somehow kill me.

"I can do it." I retorted.

"But Rekka..." Ike went to say and I just grinned.

"I said on my first day I want to do things like healthy people do and I'm being treated like one now!" I exclaimed. "Don't get in my way."

"Cute threat." Sudo laughed as he saw me pouting. "Sorry Rekka, I will support you all the way then!"

I grinned back at him. "Teacher, what's this about bonuses for the top three placers?" Ike held up his hand.

"What's this about adding points to written exams?" Everyone was throwing questions at her.

"It's exactly what it sounds like." Sae smirked. "By placing in the top, you will receive bonus points you can add to your next written exam. It can be very helpful for your tests."

"For real?" Ike was speechless like most others, and I immediately looked to the one rule that goes with that. "And if you finish in the last ten you receive a penalty, they are weeding out the idiots." I hummed seeing it as a rule. "More risk like usual, like balancing on a watermelon."

I laughed when I felt something hit my head and I turned to see Kiyotaka had rolled up his sheet and hit my head with it.

"I didn't do it by the stairs." I pointed out a good thing.