Prologue

Aria sat in class writing her notes. The day seemed to be going by slowly, but that was fine with Aria. She heard glass breaking causing her to turn and see a boy getting cut. What happened next became a nightmare to Aria. She feed off him causing a panic in the class, but she couldn't stop. She ran in front of the door with a dark evil look before she killed everyone in her class.

When she dropped the last body, Aria noticed what she did. "Oh no." She mumbled with tears. "What did I just do?"

She heard someone coming making her jump out of the window and speed off towards her childhood home.
~~~
Emmett decided to leave for a few hours and be on his own. Everyone, but him and Edward, have mates. Emmett wondered if he would ever meet someone. The smell of human blood was in the air causing Emmett to follow the smell.

Aria was feeding on a guy who tried to touch her. "What are you doing?"

The blonde dropped the body and saw a big buff guy. "Don't come any closer."

"Can you tell me your name?"

"I...I can't." She finally says with tears in her eyes. "I don't know what's happening to me!"

"Can you tell me your name?"

"Aria."

Emmett nodded. "Aria, I can help you."

"How? You don't even know me."

"I know I can..."

Aria disappeared into the night making Emmett sigh. When he sees her again, he's going to help her.