Seven: The News

Aria sat studying her notes for a big test. Emmett left to go hunting, but she needed to focus on her studies. Especially since things between them is getting difficult to keep their hands off one another. Heath won't leave them alone about it either. The blonde sighed as she stood up to get her something to drink.

Walking downstairs, Aria saw the chief going by and knew that his daughter was coming home. That news has been going around for a month. Some thought she wasn't going to come as it's been years since she was in Forks.  The blonde shook her head and went to the kitchen to see Alice. "Why am I not surprised to see you here?"

"I have news."

"What news?"

"Edward will finally be with the one."

Aria sighed as she looked at her friend. "Alice, have you ever thought that someone could be human?" She says. "She could be a danger to us."

"She is human."

The blonde looked at her. "Okay." She says. "Than I hope Edward makes it clear to her when he tells her about all of us. Even though I might kill him if I'm brought into it. What I am is something that I will not share with a human who may become obsessed with the idea of turning. I'm happy he might have someone, but we have to think of our family. This coven, even though I'm not officially part of it, but you guys have stayed quiet for years, don't let one human ruin that."

"You have a point." Alice says. "Let's go shopping. I think we need to spend sometime together."

"Sure. It beats studying."

Emmett watched as they left and went straight home. He needed to see if Carlisle will welcome his mate into the coven. Something he has been wanting to ask since meeting Aria Dawson.

Sorry it's short. Twilight has begun and we are going to see more of Aria and Emmett moments, Aria and the Cullen moments, and a little bit of Bella moments. Enjoy!