Six: Should Have Kissed You

Aria woke up feeling like a fool. She was hoping that he would kiss her, but she doesn't know if the date was bad or was Emmett respecting her. Sighing, the blonde dragged herself out of bed and walked down to the kitchen.

Emmett arrived at Aria's house after a long talk with Heath. "Why didn't you kiss her?"

"Because she's just starting to trust me more. I'm not ruining it."

"Man, you are stupid if you can't see it."

"Or blind." Rosalie pointed out. "We see the love she has for you, Emmett. Talk to her because she may have been wanting you to kiss her."

Emmett sighed as he seen he was in front of her door. Taking a deep breath in. He knocked.
~~~
The room was quiet. Aria and Emmett sitting beside each other. "I should have kissed you."

"Why didn't you?"

"I thought you would get mad at me. I was respecting you."

Aria looked at him smiling. "You respected me?" He nodded causing her to kiss him.

Emmett was shocked at first, but kissed her back. They broke apart smiling. "Wow." He said feeling the sparks from her lips on his.

"Yeah. Wow."

Emmett smiled as he leaned back in to kiss her. Aria smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing her. He made the mistake not kissing her last night, but this time, he was going to go through with what he has planned.

Aria pulled back smiling as she saw black eyes staring at her. "Are you..."

"No, but let's say you aren't ready for what I really want to do."

Aria's eyes widened and smiled. "Okay... I understand you and I think waiting for a bit will be a good idea." She said. "Now. What are we going to do?"

"Let's sit and watch some tv."

"Let's go hunting."

Emmett smiled as they left her house.
~~~
Alice smiled as she saw them being happy, but Edward is finally meeting the one. Bella Swan.