One: They Meet Again

Aria remembered a place where she could run away too. Her grandparents house. The one they left her. She arrived and smiled at the house. Aria had a lot to do. Setup her nail salon, pick a room for her room, unpack, clean, etc,. She walked in not seeing the guy from last night watching her before he left.

Emmett went straight home and sighed. "She's here." Alice said. "But there's something about her that has her scared."

"Emmett said he found her feeding off a human." Rosalie said. "We have to kill her."

"Baby, the girl sounds terrified to Emmett. The way he talked, she was scared and confused. She needs help." Heath said as he wrapped his arms around Rosalie. "I say we see how she acts tomorrow."

Emmett walked in and ran up to his room without a word. His mind was on Aria and how he can get her to let him help. "She needs me more than she thinks." He mumbled as he sat on his bed and put his head in his hands and sighed as he need to gain her trust.
~~~
Aria arrived at school the next morning and smiled. "A new start." She said as she got out of the car. When she turned around, her brown eyes spotted the man from last night. "Shit."

Emmett walked over to her as she got back in ready to leave, but she stopped as Emmett stood behind the door. "We meet again."

"Move."

"No."

"I told you last night that I can hurt you. You know that."

"But I can help you." He tells her. "I'll show you how."

Aria watched as he got to her door. "I don't even know you."

"I'm Emmett and I can help you. Along with my family." He said as she looked out the window to see them watching her. "If you will let me."

Aria looked back at him and sighed. Putting the car in park, Emmett smiled as she got out. "Fine. You can tell me how the hell my life changed in 18 years. I killed an entire classroom yesterday and I don't know why."

"Let's get your schedule."

The others watched them walk in. Rosalie looked at Heath as he was confused. "She's got a strange heartbeat, but she feeds off humans. What is she?"

No one answered as they don't know what Aria is. They shared a look knowing they have to be on watch. If someone gets cut, they'll have to get Aria out fast. "We need her schedule."
~~~
Aria was studying her schedule as she sat in the back to herself. Eric walked over to her, but she never looked up. "You're Aria, right?"

"Do me a favor and leave me the hell alone." She tells him not looking up.

"You'll be perfect for the front page..."

Aria looked up at him glaring. "I don't want to be on the front page of anything and two, when I tell you to leave me alone, I mean it." She tells him. "I'm sorry for being a bitch, but right now, I would like to be alone."

Eric nodded and walked away as she went back to looking at her schedule. She knew Emmett wanted her schedule so he could get her out of class in case she gets sick. She pulled out her notebook and started writing down her schedule.

Emmett was waiting for a text from Alice. He was worried about Aria and wished there was something he could do. When the bell rang, Emmett was out in a heartbeat looking for Aria. He saw her lay her head on the locker. "Can you please tell me what I am?"

"Come on." Emmett said as he walked into an empty classroom. "I'm a vampire and so are you, but you are half."

"Half? Like a hybrid?"

"Yes. You still have a human side unlike we do."

Aria nodded as she looked at him. "You still have your human side too." She tells him.

"No, we don't." He tells her. "We are more of monsters then what you think."

"Monsters?" Aria scoffed. "You didn't see what the hell happened at my old school. You didn't panic because you never knew about this life. Don't sit there and call yourself a monster when the real monster is in front of you." She glared at him with tears. "You don't even look like you feed from humans because of how well you are around them."

"We feed from animals." He tells her. "I can show you, if you let me help you."

Aria looked at him. She went to say something, but the bell rang causing them to share a look. "I'll think about it."

"That's all I'm asking."
~~~
Lunch came and Aria sat by herself thinking of what Emmett said. She didn't want to hurt anyone and she wanted to learn how this was possible. "So?" She looked up to see a redhead sit down. "Are you going to take up on my brother's offer?"

"I don't know you..."

"Leave her alone, Heath." A blonde said as she sat down. "Ignore my mate, I'm Rosalie."

"Mate?" She said.

"We'll let Emmett tell you everything." She tells her as Emmett sat down beside Aria.

"Emmett, I want to learn." She tells him. "I don't want to be a monster."

Emmett smiled and hugged her. "You are not a monster, Aria." He says as he took her hand in his. "I will tell you everyday that you are not a monster."

Aria felt sparks in her hand and looked at him. She nodded with a sad smile as she didn't believe it, but what she didn't know was that Emmett meant every word. He was going to help her and prove to her that she is not the monster she thinks she is.