Fifteen: Telling Her to Stop

Alice looked at Emmett shocked by what she saw. "Emmett, you may want to make sure that you're with Aria." Jasper looked at her along with the others confused.

"Why?"

"Bella is going to ask Aria,but what Bella doesn't know, is that she is messing with the wrong girl." Alice tells them. "Bella will be told to stop."

"Good." Heath states. "Someone has yo and if it's the only person she doesn't suspect is like us, than we're good."

Emmett had a bad feeling about this. He didn't want Aria feeling like she was doing something wrong or her feeling scared that she might hurt Bella. He stood up and left causing them to wonder what is wrong. "What just happen?" Esme asked.

No one said a word as they didn't know what's happening?
~~~
At school, Emmett saw Aria's car and knew he had to find her.

Inside the school, the blonde was getting her books out for class when she heard someone clear their throat. "Are you the girl dating Emmett?" She heard.

"Yes. I'm Aria."

"Can you tell me what Edward is or what happened the other day?"

"I'm sorry, but you are asking the wrong person." She tells her as Emmett found her. "I wasn't near this school when Edward done whatever he did to make you ask questions." She sighed. "Bella, just stop. This obsession with him is not healthy on your end. You can find someone better since he wants to be an ass."

"But..."

"Bella, for once. Listen before something bad happens."

With a slam of her locker door. Aria walked away. Emmett followed her and put his arm around her shoulder. "You tried."

"It didn't work though. Hell, I even tried to scare her." She sighed. "I tried to keep us safe, baby, but she's too stubborn to take the hint."

Emmett stopped them in the hall and pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry about that. Edward made the mess and he will clean it up."

Aria looked at him smiling. "Let's go to class and head home." She tells him. "I am not working today but on the new paint for the living room."

"You have a deal, baby."

"I love you."

"I love you."

Sorry it's short. I didn't have that much of an idea besides this for this chapter. What do you think is next?