Fourteen: Date Night

Filler chapter

Emmett looked at Aria as she was reading. She was doing everything to not to talk about a certain human. He walked over ot her and took the book out of her hand. "Seriously?"

"Let's do something tonight. I know you don't want to focus on what is happening so, I want to take you out on a date." He says kissing her head. "What do you say?"

Aria looked at him smiling. "Give me a few minutes and we'll go." She tells him as she kissed him. "Then you can surprise me with whatever you have planned."

Emmett watched her go up to her room causing him to groan as she had to tease him. She knew exactly how to tease. He went to go upstairs and stopped seeing what she was wearing. "Damn." He says. "I don't think our date night will last long."

The blonde walked over to him. "How about a night in?" She says. "We can dance in the living room."

Emmett pulled her close causing her to look up. "Good because I don't think I will be able to control myself if another guy stares at what is mine." He says.

Aria smiled as she kissed him to prove that she will always be his. Without breaking the kiss, Emmett walked her backwards to the living room. This little date night is going to be a night to remember. Aria pulled back as her and Emmett started dancing to the music that she had playing. Emmett looked at the blonde in his arms and smiled as he had an idea. He was going to pop the question.