Thirteen: Suspicions

Laying in her bed, Emmett played with the sleeping blonde's hair. He loved watching her sleep. There would be times where he would close his eyes and act like his asleep, but he knew that wouldn't last long. Aria woke up and looked at him. "Hi."

"Hey." He says. "I'm not going to tell you what they said, but you know that she is suspicious about us."

Aria rolled her eyes as she got out of bed naked. Emmett appeared in front of her causing her to try to dodge him, but he picked her up and carried her back to the bed. "You are not teasing me this time." He tells her. "You're mine before school."

The blonde screamed out as Emmett picked her up and carried her back to their bed.
~~~
When they got to school, the look on Rosalie's face had the two sharing a look knowing they should have just stayed home. Heath held his mate in his arms shaking his head. "Edward messed up yesterday and now Bella is curious." He says. "She may not say nothing right now, but the field trip was post poned."

Aria sighed. "Don't look now." She says. "Bella is staring at us."

"Her suspicions is Edward's problem. Not ours." Emmett says. "We made a deal that we are to not get involved. Especially with someone who thinks she will eventually hurt someone."

"I can't help it." She tells him. "You try finding out what you really are after killing the whole class room." 

Emmett sighed as Aria walked away. He knew he screwed up, but he was actually trying to say she is stronger than what she thinks. Without saying a word, Emmett walked into the school to talk to Aria. These suspicions shouldn't be happening because now it makes Aria feel like shit. "Aria!"

"You said enough, Em." She says. 

"You know what I was saying. I would never bring you down." He tells her as she looked at him. "I love you, Aria Dawson and you are the strongest person here. I know what happened, but you don't see how much stronger you have gotten." He moved a strained of blonde hair out of her face to see her. "You are the girl I fell in love with and I want you to not worry about the suspicions. This is Edward's problem."

"Not ours." She says. "Can we go to class and get today over with?" 

"Sure." He says hugging her as he leaned against her locker to shut it. 

They saw them hugging and smiled. "I guess they are right. We shouldn't worry."

"It's my problem and I will fix it. Somehow."

"Is she even easy to redirect?" Jasper asked. "From the day you came back, she's been non stop. I don't think she will stop."

"She won't." Heath says. "There's nothing we can do."

"Great." Rosalie says as she walked away. 

Alice on the other hand knew that they were right, but what gets Bella to stop is the words of Aria Dawson when she asks the blonde a question about Edward.