Nine: Welcome to the Coven

Arriving at the Cullens, Aria was unsure about this. Emmett wasn't that far behind them when Aria got out. She looked at Rosalie and Alice. "What's all this about? I have to get home before 6. I have a client that needs her nails done for her wedding." She tells them.

"I'll take you home after this, baby." Emmett tells her as Edward marched in. "You won't be here for what he has to say."

Aria nodded as she grabbed Emmett's hand as they all walked in. They walked upstairs as a million things went through her mind. They stopped in Carlisle's office who looked up at them. "Aria, come sit."

She walked in as Emmett stood behind her as the others walked in. "What's going on?"

"Emmett asked me the other day if we could do something to make you feel more like family." He says. "So, I had this made about two months after you and Emmett met." He showed her the Cullen crest necklace. "Welcome to the coven, Aria Dawson."

Emmett took the necklace and put it on her. Aria smiled as she looked at the Cullen crest. "Thank you."
~~~
At her house, Aria was fixing her clients nails when she heard a knock. "Come in!" She called out as she didn't want to look away from finishing up.

Emmett walked into the salon room causing the soon to be bride to see him. "Who is that?"

Aria looked to see Emmett. "Um..."

"Her boyfriend. Came to check in on her." He says. "You must be the lucky lady."

The bride smiled. "Yes." She says as he sat beside Aria. "Treat her right. She is as sweet as they come."

"That she is."

Aria looked at him smiling. She looked back at the nails and smiled. "Alright, you are done."

The bride smiled and handed the money over to her. "Thank you so much." She says. "I hope my husband loves my nails."

They watched her leave causing Aria to look at him. "Why are you here?" She asked him as he put his arms around her.

Emmett smiled. "Came to celebrate." He says.

Aria smiled as she knew she was sure. "Emmett, couple months when we almost completed the bond you said I was unsure." Emmett nodded. "Well, this time, I'm not."

Emmett watched as she turned the lights off in the room before stepping out into the hall. She grabbed his hand and headed for the stairs. Before she reached the stairs, Emmett held her against the wall looking at her. They shared a look before Emmett kissed her. Aria ripped his shirt open as he picked her up. Hearing her moan had Emmett losing control.
~~~
"Where's Emmett?" Heath asked.

"Aria's." Rosalie replies. "Why?"

Heath knew what that meant. "They may have completed the bond this time."

Everyone looked at him minus Edward who has left.
~~~
At Aria's, the blonde looked down at Emmett as he was underneath her. She leaned in and bit him causing Emmett to moan. They have no idea what was happening, but they couldn't stop. Aria pulled back as she started moving. She moaned as she closed her eyes enjoying this moment. Emmett raised up as he wrapped his arms around her before biting her neck. "Oh, Emmett."

Emmett smirked as he flipped them over. "God, Aria, I don't think we can stop."

"Don't." She moaned out. "Keep going."

"As you wish, baby."  He says as he moaned.

Something about their bites will bring them closer, but make them lust after one another more.