Chapter 1

"Baby come on!" The blonde pulls our target into the ally to probably make out. I pull my hood over my head and sneak into the ally behind them.

As guessed they are making out at the corner, the man is so huge the girl isn't even visible under him. I pull the mask over my nose and mouth.

I pull out his photo and check for the last time if he's the right guy. And he is.

I tug the photo in my backpocket and moved towards them. Bare handed.

"Hey man." I call and he doesn't bother.

I sigh and grab a fistful of his hairs and pull his puckering lips away from the girls.

He curses and tries to get away but I kick his knee and make him fall.

"Should have listened to the first call, I don't like repeating myself." I crack the bones of my neck.

"What do you want!?" He yells and I stomp on his thigh, he groans in pain but doesn't fight back.

"Exits that way darling." I look at the girl and point behind me. She quickly runs away, she'll probably call for someone. I look at my wrist watch.

"Five minutes, spill whom you smuggled our weapons?" I say and he gulps.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

I sigh again, "Then who might know? Maybe your seven year son."

His eyes go wide in panick.

"No, no, don't do anything to him. I gave it to.."

He punches my face and I manage to dodge it, motherfucker!

He tries to run but I grab a fistful of his hairs and crash his face to the wall. He yelps in pain.

"Your son will pay for this." I grab his head and twist his neck. His lifeless body falls on the ground.

I look around and move out of the alley, I see few men headed towards the alley. I walk the other way and pull the hood and mask down. I pull out my phone and call Jake.

"Get the guys son." I say and hang up.

I tug my hands inside my pocket and glance back at the alley, the men rush towards me. A bald locks eyes with me and I put my shades on give him a curt nod before entering the black suv that's been waiting for me.

"Mission completed." I smile at Alastair.

CHAPTER 1{MISSION MARCUS}

CHAPTER 1
{MISSION MARCUS}

I look at the papers in my hand then back at Dad, I do it quite a few time until my brain finally takes it in.

'Are you kidding me?'

That's what I wanna ask but I already know the answer.