Chapter 8

Everything just froze around me.

His brown eyes bore into mine intensely.

"It's really you." He gets off his car rushing to me.

We are standing a few foot away.

"Damiano." I say breathlessly.

"You remember me. I'm honored." He grins placing a hand on his chest.

"I have a good memory." I shrug.

My heart is beating in my mouth.

"Good thing, I'd be very hurt if you had forgotten me." There is a bit teasing in his voice. I give him a small awkward smile.

"Adras told me you left." He states and I shift on my legs.

"Yeah, I did. Change of plans." I don't want to talk to you. Just go away please!

"Are you free now?" He asks nervously.

"No, back off mister." Gav walks behind him. He's glaring at Professor.

They quickly start a glare battle.

"And who are you to tell me that?" He says straightening, he's a few inches taller than Gav. More intimidating too.

"I'm her brother." He says in a deep growl.

Damiano blinks, then relaxes and looks at me.

"Calm down Gav. This is Damiano. Damiano this is Gavril. My brother." I introduce them.

All though Gavril already knows him very well.

"Hello, sorry I didn't know you were Adriana's brother." Professor holds out a hand. Gav has ice creams in both of his hands. He hands me one and shakes hands with him.

"How do you two know each other?" He asks partly looking at me.

"I met him in the club after Dave left." I say, he nods understanding.

"Do you want to have a drink together?" Gav asks, I almost say no.

"Gav you promised me private time." I pull on his arm.

"Just one drink won't hurt." Gav says, I know he's trying to fish some information but I'm really not in the mood. Not after what I saw in that dream.

"No, please." I whisper, he nods.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Professor says, I avoid looking at his face, I hesitate to answer. "Please." He begs and I sigh.

"Fine." I throw the melted ice cream in the bin and walk with him inside his car.

" I throw the melted ice cream in the bin and walk with him inside his car

CHAPTER 8
{FORGET}

"Did I upset you anyway?" He asks, I don't turn to look at him.