Chapter 5

Everytime our eyes meet I can't help but look away, it's weird but I can't do anything about it.

Him in the club last night is all I can think about.

"Are you fine?" Olivia asks and I turn to her. "You look pale." She says concerned.

"No, it's just hot in here." I fan myself with my hand and she gives me a weird look.

"You must be used to being in cool places." She stares at me.

"Yeah." I take down the notes.

The class ends and I'm the last to leave.

"Mr. Adras." He calls and my whole body tingles. I hate this feeling.

"What?" I snap then quickly realise that I just snapped at my professor.

"I'm sorry professor, I was just not thinking." I say and he nods not even bothering to look at me.

For some reason I wanna grab his face and make him look at me. I probably hit my head to the wall or something.

"I just wanted to say you don't have to come tomorrow for the dinner if you don't want to." He says and looks up, his brown eyes look like hot chocolate.

"Do you not want me to come?" I shift on my leg, I thought he'd almost say yes but he doesn't.

"I just don't want my personal and professional life getting tangled." He states obviously and I scoff.

"Sure, how about you don't come to the dinner. That way everything would be kept professional and personal." I stuff my hands into my pockets.

He opens his mouth and closes it.

"So?" I tilt my head.

"Just forget I said anything." He sighs and I smirk.

"Whatever you say professor." I turn to leave before I start checking him out again like a hen in heat.

"Mr. Adras." He calls and I turn around.

"Professor."

He hands out a bunch of papers. I take it and scan them in confusion.

"The notes you've missed." He says and I can't say I'm not surprised.

"Wow." I say more to myself. It's handwritten by him.

"Just think of it as a thank you for helping my sister." He packs his things.

"I thought you didn't want your personal and professional life to get tangled."

His pretty eyes glare at me and I squirm in my place, the effect this man has on me.

"You don't want them?" He raises his eyebrows and I quickly hug the notes.

"No, I do." I say and he takes a step forward.

"Then the right words coming out of your mouth are: Thank you." He says and my breath hitch. "You hear me?" He asks and I gulp wetting my dry throat.

"Thank you professor." The words leave my mouth hesitantly. He nods and walks past me and out of the class.

I hold the desk for support and glare at the door through which he just exited.

"Fuck you Marcus Damiano."