Notice

Just play the song before you read.

Lost motivation, dropping it.

Not that anyone cares but if you made it this far, thanks dude. Just let me know if you need more. Maybe I'll write for you, just need that little push. Anyway no pressure.

Have a great day beautiful people!

Wait.

Beautiful people

Drop top, designer clothes
Front row at fashion shows
"What d'you do?" and "Who d'you know?"
Inside the world of beautiful people

Champagne and rolled-up notes
Prenups and broken homes
Surrounded, but still alone
Let's leave the party

That's not who we are
(We are, we are, we are)
We are not beautiful
Yeah, that's not who we are
(We are, we are, we are)
We are not beautiful (beautiful).

Always remember: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, if anyone can't see you beauty it's their fault. The only opinion that matters is yours, don't let anyone else hold the leash of your feelings about you. You own yourself. The rest can go fuck themselves. I know you'll find the person who'll treat you right. Life is precious, don't be a quitter coz once it's gone, it's gone forever.

We don't need to meet anyone's standards just to woo someone, there will always be people who'll tell you you are ugly, dumb, pale and what not, listen to me baby they are just boosting their own egos and insecurities. They are fucking trash.

There are and will be people who love you for you, you just haven't met them yet or you haven't recognized them, you will soon. The world is a bigggg place, I'm sure you'll find plenty that'll kill for you. Just make yourself ready for when it comes, coz darling that'll sweep you off you feet.

Just make yourself proud, make that five year old kid inside you think your cool, take care of that kid. I swear nothing else matters. Be kind to yourself, love yourself, that's what I'm asking of you.

Money, Love, Prestige. Everything will follow once you trust and believe yourself.

•♡Before you love someone else, love you♡•

Be your first love, and priority. Always.

Sorry if I bored you, take care! I'm always here if you wanna talk.

Also follow my Instagram page: thepengirl_

Good day/night!:)