Chapter 9

♧Can't believe you all actually wanted more of this, it makes me really happy.
I'll be making slight changes in the chapters.
New, fresh chapters will be updating from 1st September.
Stay tuned and thank you for the support!:)♧

D A M I A N O

I've not been this distracted from work ever since I started as a Professor. I grab the phone that I put away a few minutes ago again and check if there's any text or missed call, but there isn't one. I sigh and relax back into the leather seat.

My mind drifts to her. The innocent eyes that hold so much thoughts that aren't innocent. That plum gorgeous lips of hers, her bratty personality.

"Professor Marcus, you dick seems like it wants to be sucked." A fake girly voice hits my ears. I didn't have to look up to see who it was.

"Stephen, you motherfucker! When did you come?"

He smiles, "You know that everytime you say that you are cursing our mom."

"That won't stop me from calling you that."

"Look at your spoiled son mom." He looks up, I scoff. He walks in and I get up to give him a hug. He's my younger brother, five years younger. He has the same dark hairs and eyes as me, we resemble each other a lot but probably he's the better looking one.

I pull back patting his back, "How have you been?" I ask, ruffling his hairs.

"I've been great, stop doing that like I'm a kid." He swats my hand away.

"Last time I saw you I was changing your pants." I say, he chuckles.

"That was years ago Professor. Now I can change my pants just well." He says sitting on the seat across from me. I sit back and shut my laptop.

"What have you been up to lately?" He asks relaxing into the chair.

"Nothing."

My phone pings and I quickly reach for it, to my disappointment it's not her.

"What was that?" I look up at Stephen who's giving me weird eyes.

"What? Nothing, just some regular text." I put the phone away.

"Seems like you were expecting someone." He crosses his legs.

"Sort of, I've lost hope she'll text or call me." I relax back.

"She? It's a girl? Wow fill me up dickhead!" He leans in with curiosity, I chuckle.

"Her name's Adriana, I met her at the club. She's really fascinating. I can't stop thinking about her." I run a hand through my hairs a little frustrated.

"That's the reason your dick was hard?" He asks, I roll my eyes.

"It wasn't hard you bastard, you just have bad eye sight, might as well borrow my specs." I toss my glasses at the table.

"Did you take a picture?"

"I'm not a creep."

"Just tell her full name and I'll check for myself." He pulls out his phone.