Chapter 7

Dark, deep brown eyes bore into mine. The thumping of my heart gets louder with each passing minute.

He's standing at the foot of my bed, dressed in his crisp white shirt and black pants that make his thighs look firm. He's taking in ever inch of my naked body, from head to toe.

He gets on the bed and crawls to me like a graceful beast, my heart has reached my mouth at this point.

How did he come inside?

He never breaks eye contact as he leans down to kiss me, it feels like ecstacy, our lips move slowly at first then we are basically eating each other out.

I can feel myself getting high on him, his taste is addictive and I just want to keep tasting him.

His hands graze my naked skin slowly and tentatively, giving me goosebumps on their way. I never knew just letting someone touch me would do this to me.

He pulls back and kissed down my neck, bitting and chewing my skin. I try to grab his shoulders but he quickly pins my hands above my head, my hands are cuffed to the headboard in a matter of seconds and I lay helplessly beneath him.

His knee presses between my legs where it's wet, I moan.

He smirks and his dark, sexy voice invades my senses, "You are at my mercy Adriana."

I jerk awake from the dream, panting and sweating. That's the first ever dream I had like that. I feel uncomfortable between my legs, the strange tingling in my abdomen says my periods are here.

I get of the bed wiping the sweat on my forehead, blaming everything on my hormones and the bloody period.

I look at myself in the mirror, last night is totally wiped out from my mind. Just some blur memories of taking to Damiano then him dropping me off.

I sigh dropping my head into my hands, "What a night indeed."

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

{SISTER}

"Fucking hangover!" I groan holding my head, Olivia sits next me giving me worried looks.

"Are you okay? She places a hand on my shoulder. I give her a weak smile.

"Yeah, bad weekend." My voice is low.

"Here have some of these." She hands out a chocolate bar.

"Thanks." I grab and chew on it.

The door opens, the class goes silent and the Professor walks in. His eyes search around and stops on me. They stay on me for a minute before he starts to teach.