Chapter 17

This is my first fresh update after the notice. I've made quite a bit change in the story, you should read it over again to not get confused.
Thank you for wanting to read my book, it'll always be a pleasure to write for you all, hope this meets your expectations. Also do comment and vote so I can know you're reading, don't be a silent reader. Your views matter even if it's only one!:)

*****

D A M I A N O

As soon as I step out of the bedroom I realise how fast my heart is beating, I place a hand on my chest and take a deep breath.

"What is wrong with you!" I hiss at myself, I strode to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine.

After a moment when I've regained control over my body I walk back inside, she's standing outside in the balcony. It is raining again, with thunder and lightning.

I walk behind her, my hand rubs the back of her neck and moves to rest on his shoulder. She melts back into my chest, can't say it doesn't feel good.

I lean to kiss down the other side of her neck, she moves her head to give me more space. I trail my other hand over her soft curves, she has a great body, I can say she works out regularly.

My kisses turn greedy and she wraps an arm around my neck, her fingers pull on my hairs. "Damiano." Her voice sounds like honey. I cup her sex and give it a squeeze, she pushes herself on her tiptoes and sighs in pleasure.

"Someone might see." She turns her face to a side in an attempt to hide her face in my neck.

I turn her around and pick her in my arms, she's quick at wrapping her legs around me. "No one sees what's mine." I whisper before kissing her. She moans into the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck.

I kiss her like there's no tomorrow, greedy and dominating. I walk back in and slowly lower our bodies on the bed. She flinches to the lightning and grabs on to my shirt.

"God I hate that." Her head turns to the side, I kiss down her cheek to neck to chest. My hand slowly pull the zipper of her dress and move her dress down her body, following her bra and panties.

I get between her legs and switch on the lamp on the nightstand. "What are you doing?" She asks as I trail my eyes over her naked body, a bit closely.

"Taking a good look at you."

"Need your glasses professor?" Her eyes narrow with mischief, my lips pull up. Her bratty words are another reason why I like her, why she got my attention.

Personality makes a woman interesting, beautiful is every woman.

She's lying on her back, hair spread around her. Her lips parted and her eyes half-lidded by the time I stepped back to admire her.

"You're like a work of art." I word my thoughts, my eyes lock with hers, she watches me. I move my palm over her stomach making goosebumps spread over her skin.

I lean down and kiss her, long and thorough, enjoying her quiet moans as she kisses me back.

"I never wanted a woman so bad in my life."

"Even if I'm an inexperienced virgin?"

"If you look this sexy when you're a virgin, God help when you get experienced." I groan, she laughs and it's like a sirens song.