Chapter 2

I stuff some good clothes into the suitcase.

"You should just buy some new ones." Gavril says hitting the buttons of his laptop.

"I will, once I land in New York." I stuff my underwear. His too busy in his laptop to notice the bras.

"So here." He claps his hands and turns the screen to me. I move near him so I can read the tiny words on his MacBook.

"He's impotent?" That's the first thing that draws my attention.

"That's what my research says." He shrugs.

"It's gotta be a big fat lie, with a body like that. I don't believe that." I shake my head.

"Well then there must be other reason why he spends most of his nights in sex clubs but doesn't fuck anyone."

I flop on the couch sighing, "The world is full of surprises." I say and he hmms.

"Anything about his family?"

"Dad died in military, mom died due to cancer. So no parents." He says and I nod.

"Siblings?"

"I have my doubts but he might be the one." He scrolls and shows the image of another man who quite resembles Marcus.

"Stephen Jones. Actor. Four box-office hit movies."

"No wonder he looked familiar. Are they close?"

"They meet 3 to 4 times a year excluding the holidays and Thanksgiving."

"Cool, anything else?"

"This might not be useful but he had a girlfriend at highschool, later something happened. I can't find the details but she might be the reason he's impotent."

"Wow."

He shows me a picture of a red haired women. She's smoking hot.

"Candice Martin. Now engaged to Bruno Gilbert. Seems to be a political marriage."

"Are they in touch?"

"None that I know of."

"Then no use indeed. Well mail Marcus's personal details to me." I stand up.

"Sure, ping me if you needed anything. Anytime." He hugs me and I hug him back.

"Take care."

"You too." I say and he strides out of my room.

" I say and he strides out of my room