Chapter 4

"So what kind of wig can I get for you?" Stacy, the one who's supposed to do my hairs asked.

"I don't know, my hairs a not that long so recommend me some?" I ask looking at her through the mirrior.

"Sure, I'll get some options for you." She says and walks out, it's a private room so I'm left alone.

I stare at my reflection, I'm wearing a loose tshirt and jeans which makes me look like a girl.

I have my mask on so no one can probably guess it's me.

Stacy comes back with a tray filled with hairs.

"These are some of our best wigs, it matches your hair tone perfectly." She says and I nod at her to put it on for me.

She puts on the extensions. It hurts a little but gives a comfortable feeling. They look weird because my hairs seem very short, maybe only to my eyes. I tug on them and they hurt like hell.

"Wanna try the wig?" She asks and I nod.

She removed the extensions and put on the wig.

"Holy hell!" I yelp as she uses a lot of force.

"Hold on." She says and clips it. Wow that was . . . . . afflictive.

I look at my new long hairs, my real hairs are hid perfect under that.

"It looks nice. Try yanking it off." I say and she chuckles.

She takes a fistful and yanks it, it's hurts a bit but the wig doesn't come off.

"Great." I say and try for myself. It really is nice.

"I'll take them." I say and she moves to remove them.

"No, I'll keep them." I say and she nods. "Can you maybe highlight them with a nice bright color?"

"Sure, we have red, purple, green and blue."

"Which one do you think will prefer me?"

She scans my face through the mirrior.

"Red."

"Then I'll have that." I smile.

She nods and walks away with a tray and returns with red thin hairs, she does some magic and it's a part of my hairs now.

I mesmerized at how good I look even as a girl. A total jaw dropping Instagram model.

I give her a satisfying smile and she smiles and gets the bill. I hand her the cash and leave her a good tip.

"Do visit again Miss Adriana." She smile as I leave telling her sure.

Here we go Adriana!

CHAPTER 4{GOOD DAY TO BE A GIRL}

CHAPTER 4
{GOOD DAY TO BE A GIRL}

It's a good day to be a girl, I stroll around the dress shops and boutiques trying to find a nice, pretty evening dress.