26th of November 2021

He had watched the clip of his siblings one more time last night after Harry fell asleep. He cried again. He's such a sap but his family means the world to him and he loves Harry even more for giving him that film. He has the most compassionate, empathic, wonderful husband he could ever wish for.

They are both working hard on their new albums and spend another day apart in their studios. After a productive day, Louis hurries home since he has been missing his better half the whole day.

The house is quiet when he steps inside. He shouts a "hello" and Harry answers "in here."

The sound comes from the living room so he takes off his coat and walks inside the house. He stops in his tracks as soon as he reaches the living room. His eyes grow wide from the sight and he lets out a gasp. The whole room is filled with flowers. Hundreds and hundreds of daffodils. Harry is standing in the middle of the room.
"Happy pre-thirty!"

"How? What...how did you find all these flowers?" Louis asks. He notices a picture of himself at the age of two in one of the bouquets and picks it up.

"I don't think there's a flower shop in London that has any daffodils left." Harry giggles, looking proud of his accomplishment.

"You are unbelievable. Thanks for the flowers." Louis smiles and walks over to hug him.

They sit down on the couch and Louis looks around. Every square inch of the living room is filled with flowers. It must have taken some major planning to pull this off. His heart is about to burst from love. He throws himself at his husband, pushes him down on the couch, and kisses him. They make out until they have to come up for air.
"So you like it?" Harry asks.

"I love it but what are we gonna do with all these flowers?" Louis chuckles.

"Oh, I didn't think that far." Harry replies with a sheepish smile.

Louis ponders for a while and then he gets an idea.
"Come on. Let's make people happy!"

He gets up from the couch and grabs the nearest bouquets.
"Okay? What do you have in mind?" Harry asks.

"Call our bodyguard and help me put the flowers in the car. We're gonna hand them out." Louis smiles.

"That's a great idea!" Harry grins excitedly and picks up his phone to alert their bodyguard.

He arrives twenty minutes later and then they have managed to clear half the room and put the flowers in the range rover. They get in the back while their bodyguard, who's used to their impulsive moves by now, drives the car.
"So how do we do this? We can't be seen together." Louis says.

"You hand out the flowers. I just tag along for the ride." Harry smiles.

"But you bought them." Louis pouts.

"For you. This is your idea. Your moment." Harry replies.

"I wish we could do this together." Louis sighs.

"Someday." Harry smiles sadly.

They head downtown to a busy street. Louis pecks Harry's lips and waits for their bodyguard to open the door before he gets out and closes the door before anyone sees Harry. He opens the back and takes as many bouquets as he can carry. The bodyguard is right next to him as he approaches a man and a woman walking down the street.
"Excuse me. These are for you." He smiles and hands them a bouquet of daffodils.

They looked surprised but they smiled and took the flowers and thanked him before they continued walking. This is fun. He handed the next bouquet to a teenage girl and her mum he assumes, and the girl starts screaming. He hugs her and gives her his autograph, chats for a while before her mum drags her along.

An hour later he has given away all the flowers in the car, met some amazing people and spread happiness. He gets back in the car.
"That was awesome. I'm sorry you couldn't be there."

"I saw it all through the window. It was wonderful." Harry smiles.

"Yeah. I'm starving. Drive-in?" Louis suggests.

"Drive-in." Harry agrees.