10th of December 2021

Louis has gotten used to Harry's surprises and he's going with the flow. He isn't questioning it or making plans of his own. Harry is the one in charge. The one with the whole pre-thirty agenda and Louis has loved every single day of it, every single thing Harry has come up with. He makes sure to tell him that when they wake up in the morning.
"I think you will enjoy the surprise I have for tonight." Harry smirks.

"I'm sure it will be amazing." Louis smiles and kisses his shoulder since Harry is laying in his arms with his back against his chest.

They order breakfast in bed and have a lazy morning. After they have eaten they take a shower together and get ready for the day. Harry walks over to his suitcase and finds a picture of Louis at age sixteen. He hands it over with a smile and glances at the clock.
"We have someplace to be."

It's only eleven o'clock but Louis is game. Who knows what Harry has planned for the day? They head out and get in the car. Harry drives them to Louis' family home. He's happy to spend some more time with his family. Harry parks the car and looks at him.
"My family is coming too. The plan is to eat lunch together all of us and then do some Christmas shopping separately. I'll go with my family and you get to spend some time with yours. How does that sound?"

"Great, even if I wished that we could all go together. But... People will see us in Doncaster at the same time, there will be speculations." Louis says.

"Let it. We're not seen together, just in the same town at the same time." Harry winks before he gets out of the car.

Harry's family has already arrived. When Jay was alive they used to gather all of them all the time. Her absence is present in the room, and so is Fizzy's.

Lottie and Gemma are by the stove making lunch. They're laughing and talking. Louis and Harry sit down by the table with the rest of the family. An hour later they all eat together and then they head out separately. Harry spends time with his mum and sister in the mall while Louis takes his siblings to the Some to play. They drive go-kart and just hang out having fun.

Lottie drives him back to the hotel afterward. They say goodbye since she's returning home but they will see each other soon considering Christmas is approaching.

He walks inside their suit just to find Harry waiting for him. He's dressed in his Dorothy costume that he wore on Halloween. Louis stops in his tracks and gives him a once-over.
"Hi, baby. What's up?"

"Well, you expressed all the things you wanted to do to me when I wore this during Halloween. Here's your opportunity." Harry smirks.

Louis' eyes darken and he takes it all in. The dress, the red shoes, the cute little bow on Harry's head, the blushed cheeks, the mascara. He's so pretty. He closed the distance between them and smashed their lips together, kissing his husband hungrily. Harry jumps up and wraps his legs around him and he carries him to the bed and lays him down before he gets on top.

He kisses him again while his hands roam over his body on top of the dress. He sits back and lets his hands caress Harry's pantyhose-covered legs until he reaches the knickers. He grabs Harry's hips and flips him around to his stomach. Harry lets out a surprised gasp and ruts his hips a little.
"Stop humping the fucking bed." Louis says and Harry immediately lays still.

Louis pulls the dress up so he can get a good look at the knickers.
"Cute!"

He leans down and bites Harry's ass through the fabric before he pulls down the knickers and the pantyhose to the knees, leaving them on. Harry is breathing erratically.

He makes a show of opening the bottle of lube and putting it on his fingers. Harry whines impatiently. He's already riled up.
"Hand and knees, pretty boy."

Harry moans and scrambles to his hands and knees eagerly. Louis has to lift the dress again so he can see what he's doing. Harry wiggles his bum impatiently and Louis slaps it before he circles a finger around the rim. He pushes it inside the warm heat and begins to open him up. He takes his time even if he's getting worked up as well.

As soon as Harry is nice and open he asks him to turn to his back.
"I want to see your beautiful face."

He pulls the knickers and pantyhose down to Harry's feet and lifts his legs and spread them so he can fit between them. He takes in the wonderful sight of Harry in his Dorothy dress.
"You are so gorgeous and I love you so much." He mumbles as he pushes inside.

Harry cries out as he bottoms out. Louis captures his lips while he waits for him to adjust. He continues to kiss his red cheeks and nose tip while he mumbles.
"So good to me, precious sweetheart. All dressed up in a pretty dress."

Harry opens his eyes. They're glazed over from lust.
"I'm pretty?" He shudders.

"Beautiful." Louis reassures him.

He pulls out and pushes inside again. Harry throws his head back in pleasure so Louis keeps going. He doesn't hold back. Harry is already close, he can tell. He changes his angle, chasing their highs.
"Are you gonna come for me? Ruin this pretty dress with your load? Be a good boy?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Harry chants and the next time Louis hit his prostate dead on he came with a shout. He clenched around Louis' dick, making him reach climax as well. Louis fucked them through their orgasms before he pulled out.

He leaned back, trying to lay on the side so he could snuggle his husband, but he forgot that Harry still had the pantyhose and knickers around his ankles and tripped, falling off the bed with a yelp. Harry sat up.
"Are you okay? Crap! Louis! Did you get hurt?"

He hears a giggle and Louis pokes his head up.
"Ouch! I forgot about the pantyhose!"

He gets up and rubs his back. Harry burst out in a fit of giggles as well.
"Sorry, but it looked funny. Are you sure that you're okay?"

Louis lays down next to him.
"A bruised ego and my tailbone hurt like hell but otherwise I'm okay."

Harry wraps his arms around him.
"Thank God. I don't know what I would do if something happened to you."