19th of December 2021

Harry is on the phone with his management again. It seems to stress him out for some reason and Louis doesn't like that, but he knows how to fix it. He chuckles to himself when he comes up with a silly idea.

He hurries to take the dogs out and feed them before he puts his plan in motion. He goes through Harry's scrap cabinet and finds what he's looking for. He rushes to the bedroom and gets rid of his clothes.

He pumps his dick a couple of times to make it hard and then he ties a red silk ribbon around it and makes a bow. He cackles. This is so stupid.

He hears Harry emerge from the study and gets in position. He lays on his side and supports his head with his hand and waits for Harry to find him.
"Louis?" Harry calls from the living room.

"Bedroom." He shouts.

Harry comes strolling in and stops in the doorway when he sees him and lets out a surprised laugh.
"What is this?"

"I have a present for you." Louis grins.

Harry's eyes land on Louis' crotch and he burst out laughing.
"Why would you do that? Oh, God. Hilarious."

Louis fake pouts.
"You don't like your present? It has a bow and everything."

"Oh, I love it. I thought I made that clear yesterday how much I love it." Harry smirks while he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it on the floor.

"Maybe you can remind me today as well?" Louis suggests playfully.

Harry removes his pants as well and crawls on the bed. He kisses his way up Louis' torso before he smashes their lips together and kisses him hungrily.
Louis tries to roll them around so he's on top but Harry stops him.
"No sweetie. This is my present. You're just gonna lay there."

"Really? Dead fish huh? In that case, I can just hand you a dildo and go." Louis teases.

Harry giggles.
"I didn't mean it like that and you know it! Participate but I'm gonna ride you. Okay?"

"Okay." Louis smiles.

Harry gets off him so Louis sits up, leaning his back against the headboard. He glances at his crotch and chuckles. Harry rolls his eyes. He reaches down and unties the ribbon. He grabs Louis' hands and ties them to the headboard with the same ribbon. Louis raises an eyebrow but he doesn't comment on it.

Harry straddles him and they start to make out. Louis lets him take the lead and just enjoys it. It gets heated pretty quickly, especially when he gets to watch Harry opening himself. He moans when Harry lubes his cock and sinks down. He tries to ease the blow every time Harry comes down but Harry just keeps himself steady with his hands on Louis' chest while he rides them both to climax.
"I enjoyed my present very much. Do you want yours now?" Harry asks as he unties him from the headboard.

"Can I at least wash up first?" Louis smirks and looks down at his cum-stained chest.

Harry lets out something between a snort and a cackle and covers his mouth.
"Of course."

They take a quick shower together. Louis wraps a towel around his waist and Harry does the same before he goes to collect Louis' present. A picture of a 24-year-old him is on top. Louis opens the box and finds a green Christmas pajamas with reindeers on and matching reindeer slippers. He shakes his head in amusement.
"Look! We have matching ones." Harry proclaims proudly and fetches a red pajamas with the same motive and a pair of reindeers slippers too.

They put them on and take a selfie before Louis lets the dogs out in the back while Harry makes them brunch. They sit down in the living room and watch another Christmas movie.