8th of December 2021

After ordering up breakfast, a long bath and just having a cozy morning together Harry announces that they're going somewhere. He goes through his suitcase and hands Louis a pair of his jogging shoes.
"Alright, what are you up to now, taking my shoes with you." Louis chuckles.

"You'll see. Just wear some sweats and a t-shirt, but first I thought we could hang out with your family again. What do you say?" Harry grins and pulls out a similar outfit for himself and his jogging shoes.

"Absolutely." Louis immediately agrees.

They get dressed and head down to the hotel's restaurant for an early lunch. When they're done eating they get in the car and Harry drives to Louis' family home. Lottie is the only one there since the twins are in school. They sit down by the kitchen table with a cup of tea and chat until Lottie has to pick up the younger ones. Louis goes with her.
"I didn't think you would be home. Don't you have a busy, busy life and a place of your own?" Louis teases in their way.

"I do but I wanted to see you, dumbass. Harry planned this a while back." Lottie grins.

"Of course he did." Louis smiles fondly.

"I think it's really sweet this whole thirty days of celebration. He's been so excited about it." Lottie comments.

"He's the best. Love him." Louis coos.

"No way? Really?" Lottie gasps and puts a hand on her chest to act surprised.

"Really funny." Louis rolls his eyes at her.

They arrive at Ernie and Doris' school and the twins come running toward the car as soon as Lottie pulls up. They open the backdoors and scream "Louis!" as soon as they spot their big brother.

"Hey, guys! Did you have a good school day?" Louis smiles.

They talk at the same time and Louis tries to keep up while Lottie drives them home. He and Harry play with the twins until Phoebe and Daisy get home from school as well. They all decide to play Monopoly.

They stay for dinner but then Harry excuses them and they head out.
"So where are we going?" Louis asks when they are seated in the car.

"Oh, you'll recognize the place soon." Harry chuckles.

To Louis' surprise, Harry drives them to his old high school. He's even more surprised when his friends get out of a car next to theirs. He opens the door.
"What the hell? It's great to see you lads. What are you doing here?"

"Harry called us." Oli grins.

He gets out and hugs them all, Luke, Oli, Stan, Calvin, and Nizam.
"So what are we doing at our old high school?"

Stan opens the back door to their car and takes out a football.
"We have the keys to the gym."

Louis grins happily and then he turns to his husband and cups his cheeks.
"You are absolutely incredible. I love you."

Harry shines.
"I love you too."

They head inside the gym and it looks the same. A couple of minutes later they're playing football and laughing. Louis has the best of times. An hour later they're all sweaty and exhausted and decide to end the game. They make plans to go out to their old pub and are about to leave when Louis turns around and looks at the gym again. He raises his arms in the air and shouts from the top of his lungs.
"I'M GAY!"

His friends laugh in amusement. He turns to look at them.
"Sorry, I never had the courage to say that out loud back in high school."

Harry takes his hand and squeezes it.
"You didn't have to. We kind of had our suspicions." Stan smiles.

"Really?" Louis sounds a little surprised.

"Yeah, we never cared about that Louis." Calvin says and the rest of their guys shake their heads.

Louis' chest feels warm. He gives them a thankful smile and they walk out to their cars and agree to meet up an hour later after they have all showered. Harry drives them to the hotel and they shower and get changed. He hands him a picture of himself as a fourteen-year-old before they head out and meet up with the boys, having a great night in their company.