The warehouse

Christian~
That encounter in the kitchen is what I needed to get through to Morgan, she needs to realise we are getting married, I know it's the mafia way I'm happy for it to happen, she's beautiful, she's mine, but I would like her to fall for me before we marry and that's my aim.

Tomorrow I'll take her out, I know that she wishes for a normal life, so tomorrow we will do normal things people our age do, we'll go to the student bar and play pool, I know she always wanted to go university but many mafia families don't allow it, it's down to each of their own rules every family have their own set of rules to follow, moretti and Montez never allowed university usually due to the dangers.

I head back to my office to catch up on some work until matteo let's me know the men have arrived at the warehouse.

Tomorrow for my date with Morgan, I'm going to make her think we've got no security, I'm going to get my men to dress up in normal clothes and blend in, I want her to live a normal day, well what normal Is in her eyes, simply because I think it'll be a good distraction for her since it's her mother's anniversary, I hope to take her mind off it.

After a while matteo alerts me of the men's arrival, so i grab my things and alert my driver Andrea to take me to the warehouse.

Arriving at my warehouse I see my men spread out, I'd usually bring captures to my basement at the house but my mothers visiting, she never did like what we did.

On entering the smell hits my nostrils causing them to flare, ahhh the sweet smell of doom.

Matteo comes up to me with a picture " this is one of the guys wife and child. I found the picture in his wallet but no identity . I think he needs some motivation" matteo grins

" send men to bring the wife bring her here, take the child to my mother tell her she's a family friends daughter"

I don't touch children, that's a sick. The little girl looked no older then 18 months old still a baby.

I left that guy for now I'll come back to him once Iv got the wife, my men will hunt her down there's no doubt there.

I walk up to the 2nd guy, he looks younger then the other lads, 18 maybe 19 max " now now your either a very stupid young one stuck in a gang or your just very fucking stupid anyway. I'll give you a chance to talk"

" please please don't hurt me, I...I need.. I need the money for my mom.. she's sick.... I I... I was promised 70 thousand dollars for this. I'm.... Sorry don't.... Hurt me the young one hung his head.

Fuck, what the hell?

I clenched my jaw " who the fuck sent you?"

" I I... please I don't know... I.... Was looking for work... I was told... if I did this... my mom's medical bills... would be... paid" the lad said in between silent sobs

" matteo, take this lad to the house, shove him in the basement"

Matteo nodded and him and some men carried him off to the exit. Iv got plans for that one.

Now the 3rd was a overweight man around 40, these we're definitely hired for this job, probably to piss me off but why didn't they send their own men? These are not anyone's men perhaps maybe the first guy is but these two arnt, I can tell. Maybe they have no idea who hired them.

" was you paid?" I asked kneeling down to his level, he lifted his head up slightly and shook his head, " was you hired for this job?" He silently nodded, I stood up and walked over to the first guy.

" was you hired?" He looked up at me through emotionless eyes and spat at me, definitely not hired now I'm angry " you disgusting cretin" I punched him right in the mouth sending blood pooling out, I got my knife and held it to his throat " who sent you?" He looked at me through hatred eyes as if he knew me " where's the fun in that" he laughed a sickening laugh " who sent you? Or shall I kill your wife to get it out of you?"

" fine have it your way, when that pretty little wife of yours arrives I'll slice her throat and let you watch her bleed out then I'll bring your daughter up as my own and marry her into the mafia. Or I can bring her up then kill her when she's of age. Hmmm decisions decisions. Or even worse leave her with no parents and Abandon her at the worse possible children's home... or you could tell me who sent you then you die your wife lives so your daughter has Atleast one parent.either way you die"

I could see the pain in his eyes now at the mention of his family, I wanted to hit that nerve. All I needed to know was who was behind targeting my shipment and robbing from me.

Finally they came back with the wife gagged and blindfolded, " the daughter?" I mouthed. I didn't want him to think we were keeping her safe

" she's safe boss" one of my men mouther back.

The wife was wriggling in my mans arms, I grabbed the woman and shoved her in a chair opposite the man, tying her arms and legs.

He looked up and seen her " Emily, Emily darling are you ok?"

" you can't be that high in the ranks if your one of his men, she wasn't very guarded" I chuckled.

" let her go"

" who sent you?"

No reply. So I take the woman's who's name I now know is Emily blind fold off " such a pretty face. What do you know, sweetie? I asked kneeing down in front of her.

" where's Evie? Please don't hurt my baby!" She shouts struggling against the rope.

" well she's safe, for now... I need answers, Emily"

She looked At me confused, she had no idea what I was talking about, looks like he's got himself caught up in some gang shit. But I was a mafia leader I was loosing my patience and I had a date with Morgan later.

I signed and pulled out my gun holding it to her head, I slowly turned to face this man " I'll blow her head off now tell me"

I shot her in her shoulder, only flesh wounds nothing serious for now, still silence. " matteo grab the knife and mark this pretty face make it bleed, while I load my gun"

Matteo nodded and listened to his orders.

I'm getting bored. " ok I'm going you've got until tomorrow to speak or you both die leaving poor Evie alone in this cruel world. Come on Matteo finish up with the face we're leaving"