Gone girl

Christian pov~

" right now I'm home and feeling much better is Morgan feeling better? I went to see her. Surely she can be near me now it's been 5 days"

I asked as I made my way to my office with Dylan and Matteo, they both wanted to discuss something urgently.

" so what do you both wish to discuss" I asked suspiciously looking between both men

Matteo was the first to speak " Dylan wants to join us Christian"

I frowned " I thought you hated the mafia ?" I sat back in my chair staring at Dylan

The room was quiet and the atmosphere felt tense.

" what's going on? Where's Morgan. I feel the tension has she ran off again?" I asked rolling my eyes.

Again silence they both looked at each other. I'd had enough, I banged my hand on my desk " if nobody will tell me what the fuck is going on heads will mother fucking roll!! Dylan, Matteo tell me now! Where the fuck is Morgan?" I roared I was getting pissed off now for the last 5 days they've told me she's been too poorly to Come see me, now I'm guessing this was a lie.

" she's been kidnapped. These buffoons wouldn't tell you"

I looked past them both " Dante. When did you arrive?"

Dante Is Matteos older brother Clarissas son, thankfully not stans blood.

" well your father called me and told me your wife to be was missing. I offered to help. So here I am." Dante looked at Matteo and smiled hello brother, " I also heard you've got your father in captive i wanted to pay him a visit"

" wait wait wait. What the fuck? Morgan's kidnapped?? By who!" This time I was raging they didn't even tell me. No fucker did.

" we didn't want to upset your recovery "

Dante slipped out the door " I'll be downstairs if needed"

" speak. Now! What the fuck is going on?" I eyed them both I was furious.

" we don't know who's taken her. All we've got is the bartender joe from fathers club he helped he's currently in our warehouse. He doesn't know anything apparently. We also got a lead on a billionaire male we're working with someone in his team. We should hear back later today"

" what I don't understand is you took it Upon yourselves to not tell me. I want everyone out doing the best we can. I'm heading to the warehouse to speak to this fucking joe"

I grabbed my coat and headed out I was fuming with every fucker, " wait. I'm coming"

I spun round " fuck sake Dante why? Your 30 with a wife and kids away from the mafia life why do you want in now?"

Dante is big tall and muscular anybody would be a fool if they spoke to him, but he's no mafia member.

" you know why Christian, that old bastard you've got locked up killed my mother. I want to see the evil cunt suffer"

I motioned for him to get in " let's go then. Iv got business to attend to"

I nodded to my men who opened the door for me " mr Montez and your father are in with Prisoner Stan" one of my guards said as he shut the door behind us. " thanks Stu" I nodded and walked down the long corridor " in there. His son Sebastian is next door. I trust my fathers told you what he did to Morgan?" Dante nodded and entered the cell, I heard my father and Dom speaking with stan, I'll speak with them later first I want to speak to this bartender.

" end room sir" another guard said

I entered and immediately grinned to see the fucker tied to a chair covered in Cuts and bruises dried blood covered his bare chest.

I kneeled in front of this man pulling me trousers up slightly at the leg, I remembered who he was my father hired him a few years ago he's not even 30 yet. Why would he do this?

" so joe. Are you going to tell me why you had a hand in getting my wife kidnapped"

He shook his head " I did it for the money. I don't know who's taken her. A well dressed man who payed me half a million dollars to delete cctv footage. I sent the money to my family. Kill me I don't care"

All hope had left the bartenders voice, that I could tell.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his head. " you know I can't let you live... don't you?"

The guy didn't even budge, " is there anything else you can tell me?"

He shook his head " Iv told you everything I know.. tell Morgan. I'm sorry"

I pulled the trigger shot him right in his forehead, his body fell to the side all life drained from his body.

" Christian what the fuck? He could of helped" Dominic said running into the cell

"he didn't know anything else all he did was help Morgan get kidnapped and delete the footage, he had no reason to be still breathing" I said Stepping over his body and exiting his cell " someone clean his body up" i said to my men stood around.

" why's stan and his kid still breathing?" I snapped as I went into stans cell, that bartender had put me in a foul mood and I was irritated that they were both still breathing.

" they are of use, son" my dad said putting his hand on my shoulder.

" what, how? He's stealing my oxygen how is he relevant to stay alive?"

" son he just is, as soon as we no longer need him, we will dispose of them both"

"Good. I'm heading back to speak with Matteo about this billionaire lead. I'm pissed at you all for not telling me sooner about Morgan"

I left Dante there with my father and Dominic I want this lead on Morgan, I want to know everything.