Who let the devil in?

~Kane Johnson (billionaire) pov~

" so did you get the picture to the moretti mansion?"

" I did sir. I made sure it was photoshopped to high standards"

" thank you. Marvin. Did you contact him?"

" yes we made contact. He's agreed for the sum of 1.5million dollars"

I waved my hand " very well then. I want to see some work before I give the money tho tell him. That'll be all please Marvin. Let me know if you have any information"

My plan was in motion, let the moretti family think Morgan's betrayed them and we're together, that way they will stop trying to find her and getting in my way, I might not be a mafia king but I am a very powerful billionaire with a lot of allies, doesn't he know money talks, money always wins people can be bought, it's as simple as that.

" sir morgan is awake"

" Thank you dr Joy"

I inhale and smile, this will be fun... for me.

I make my way out of my office and lock it " where's the girl?"

I freeze on the spot " father?" I slowly turn around, he wasn't suppose to be back until he'd found Elizabeth Montez. This isn't good he will make Morgan's life hell pregnant or not, I didn't want to do that I wanted to give her a nice life here, after all it wasn't her fault her mother stolen from my father, she didn't even know her mother was very much alive.

" Kane? Where's the girl? Do you have her?" My father said sternly.

I looked to the floor I didn't want him to know I had her, he would know but I wanted to avoid the question..." did you find Elizabeth?"

" son where's the girl? Does it bloody look like iv found her? Her head would be on a spike if I did. That woman is dead the second I find her. That key she's stolen isn't some key to a normal safe son. It's a key to a Volt with many valuable assets she's already stolen billions from me. I can't find her so the next best thing is her daughter now her head will be on a spike"

I swallowed, my father as always been a horrible mean man, I hate to say it but his heart is as cold as ice, when my mother died it's rumoured he killed her with his bare hands, of course I don't believe them but his anger and rage is off the scale.

" she's pregnant... with my baby"

I said it so fast without even thinking, I didn't want to imagine the things he'd do to her.

His eyes went wide in surprise " what?" He frowned.

" she's pregnant.."

" that doesn't change a thing. Now kane. Where the hell is the girl?"

He flew at me, grabbed me by the throat and squeezed harder and harder " if you don't tell me where she is. I'll snap your neck like a twig.. little boy. Where the fuck is Morgan fucking Montez?" He spat I swear his eyes turned a shade of red with anger.

I shook my head and he loosened his grip throwing my head off the wall " hospital room" I gasped for air trying to fill my lungs as quick as possible.

" grab him. Drug him then Lock him in his room" my father said before walking off.

" what no! Father I'm not a child. What are you doing?"

He stopped and turned around " I have a feeling your emotions for this girl will only ruin my plan.. it's only while I take her with me, then your free to come out your room.."

His men surrounded me I went to run but they pounded I kicked and punched tried to push them off me but it was no use, I really didn't want any harm to come to her, I'm not like my father I have a caring side like my mother did my father is cold.

Next a pinch is felt in my neck, my eyelids are shutting by themselves..