Hangover from hell

"Samantha, Samantha wake up"

someones shaking me , I groan " who's Samantha?"

" erm are you still drunk? Samantha are you ok?" I see Josh stood over me as I open one eye.

Shit yes my fake name, duh Morgan get it together.

I try to sit up but a wave of sickness and a huge pain hit my head , " I feel ... dead"

Josh laughs " first hangover sam?"

I nod while holding my head " what happened?"

" well you drank so much and then passed out" Josh says sounding amused " we danced then boom you passed out I had to grab you. So I put you in my bed and I slept of the sofa"

I'm so embarrassed. " omg I'm so sorry. Iv never been to a party"

Josh eyes widened in shock " what never? Have you been hiding under a rock? arnt you like 19 or 20 did you not go to high school parties?"

I looked down a little embarrassed that I had never but the mafia life, I was never allowed to parties they were my fathers rules.

" my life is complicated... so I have never experienced what a normal high schooler did. And yes Im now 20, it was my birthday last month. Iv never been to collage and truth be told I don't attended here. I walked into here yesterday when I met you at the bar"

Josh's face softened " so you've never experienced anything in high school or anything? Wow let me show you. Let me give you all the experiences you've missed out on. Let me start by taking you on a date. What do you say?"

Iv been on dates, I don't want to say that though I don't want him asking questions, I can't let him take me on a date what if he starts to like me? I mean I'm marrying a mafia leader next year I'm suppose to be getting to know him, I can't keep burying my head in the sand, or can I? Ahhh fuck it.

" I'd love that. Where?"

" the movies? There's a new fast and furious out. Fancy that?"

Iv never been to an actual cinema, we got all the movies out at our home Cinema and played them in our cinema room, fast movies were my fav

" yes!! They are my favourite. Then can we grab some food?"

Josh grinned " anything for you Samantha"

' knock knock' " let me in Josh"

I looked At him and frowned " who's that?"

He rolled his eyes " it's Chloe. Remember your friend"

Oh yeah I remembered that girl Chloe who brought me to the party.

He went to let her in, I sat up and looked around his room, it was quite plain, black curtains and I was lay In a big four poster bed.

Chloe rushes In " are you ok? Fancy breakfast. My treat"

I looked between Josh and Chloe, they seemed tense between them both.

Chloe looks to the door " come on let's go morg..sam"

" wait what?" I'm sure she was going to say Morgan.

" no Chloe. Buzz off I'm taking her out" Josh pushed Chloe out the door causing Chloe to bang on the door, but I wasn't sure what was said it was muffled.

"Get a shower Iv got some clean clothes here for you"

I'm not asking questions where they come from, I'm happy I'm out of this skimpy dress.

I get a shower, after I feel so much more refreshed, the clothes Josh given me were jeans and a top with a jacket and some trainers, not my usual designer gear but it'll do. I do my hair so it's tidy and meet Josh downstairs, lots of guys were lounging around staring At me, suddenly I felt very intimidated, I wonder what Christians doing I bet he's going insane and my father will be going mad now too. I just want a little longer then I'll go home, I'm experiencing things for the first time and I don't want to stop just yet.

Josh rushes me out the door and into his car. " breakfast first gorgeous" he smiles and we drive off