Always threats

Christian~

" what do you mean you can't find my daughter? Christian she was your responsibility what the hell happened?"

" we've got all men looking for her sir, she's defiant Dom I took her to the student bar she was flirting with another guy he touched her I went mad then she ran away"

" why would you take her to a student bar? My bloody daughter is a nightmare. She's out there alone with no guards. It's not safe! What if she's already been taken?"

" its where she's always wanted to go, I wanted her to experience it like she wanted to, we will find her. I'll get Dylan to help"

Dom was angry I could tell, my father was pissed off with me, more so for the fact it's dangerous for her to be out alone with no guards.

I head down to the basement to talk to the young lad from the warehouse.

Entering he's in the corner shivering, either he's freezing or terrified.

" what's your name?"

" Vincent but everyone calls me vinny"

" how old are you?"

" I'm 17 years old sir"

He's co operating which is good. He's very young I can't see stan having him as one of his men he's too skinny and far too young.

" so tell me vinny how did you get where you are now?"

" I was promised a job by a man named Stan, he said he could help pay for my Ma's Medical bills. He said all I had to do was rob this shipment of cocaine and run as fast as I could and that it was easy money"

" what's your mothers name?"

" Valencia AmBrosia"

I send one of my tech men a text telling him to find out information on this guys mom.

" food and blankets will be sent down soon for you vinny. Once Iv checked if your story is true, I'll be training you as one of my men. Do you understand vinny? If you story is true I'll send some money for your mother for her medical bills. I'll tell her your safe but you won't be coming home. If your story is infact untrue then you'll die and so will your mother. Iv got jobs to attend to I'll be down once I know details"

I make my way upstairs, I need to find Dylan and get him to help in the search for Morgan.

I exit the basement and bump into matteo " Morgan's been seen At a frat party at Rosalines campus. Steve the old guy who works for your father his son goes there recognised her from a picture. Iv sent some men over to find her"

A fucking frat party? She's going to be punished for such behaviours. I'm glad she's found safe and not dead.

" and the guy?" The one from the warehouse

" he said stans coming and that's all he said in the hours I tortured him for. He's dead now" matteo said with a happy smile.

Stan won't get very far. " My dad knows about what his brothers up to all guards have been updated so let him come" i shrug my shoulders and head to my office I need to sign some more shipment deals. I need to get ready for my business trip to london in two days to make a weapons exchange deal.

Sitting in my office enjoying a glass of bourbon while signing some contacts to be sent back when Dylan barges in my office, making me jump out my seat.

" this better be good, Dylan"

" Morgan's in danger I had a text off an unknown number saying they know where Morgan is and they'll get her first"

" don't worry Dylan men are on the way to collect her now, shes safe don't panic"

" but Christian who'd want to hurt her?"

My idiot brother, really?

" come on Dylan she's a well known mafia dons daughter and a soon to be wife of the Italian American mafia leader she's going to be wanted by not only her fathers enemies but mine and our families Aswel. she's always going to be in danger and that's why it was dangerous for her to run off"

I seen Dylan's face turn white, ah see my innocent little brother, never had any part in the mafia never will do, he's oblivious to anything that goes on, so naive.

" please find her, I'm worried Chris. She's my bestfriend. And and I lo..."

" you love her, I know Dylan. She's not only your best friend but you've been in love with her for years"

Dylan quickly put his head down " don't worry Dylan I know you wouldn't try anything. And anyway your marrying Mia"

He half smiled " I know don't remind me. Let me know when she's back"

And with that he left.

She'll be back, and when she is they'll be hell to pay.

It doesn't sit well with me that Dylan's in love with Morgan, it's no surprise though they've been friends since they were little, I don't feel threatened Dylan would never touch her in that way, brother or not I'd put a bullet through his skull, nobody touches what's mine.